Chapter 2 "Madi"

Eevee was put into a basket and loaded onto a bicycle. Harvey walked back to the front of the house and hugged his parents one last time. It was a two day trip from here to pallet town so he packed some bread and had his three Pokemon with him. Eevee was excited to meet his new trainer. He wondered what she was like. Harvey had a XTransceiver and called up Madison. He waited as it rang, soon she picked up and he sighed.

"Hey Madi" he said.

"Hey Harvey, what's up?" she replied a little tired.

"Um, well i need to ask you a favor" he said as he looked at Eevee.

"what is it? i'm about to leave for Sinnoh" she said.

"Well you see" he said a bit nervous "i have this Eevee here and i need to give it to you or my parents will throw him away into the forest."

"Your parents are going the throw him in the forest?" she asked.

"Yes.....they say he's weak"

There was a slight pause "i'll ask my dad but, bring him over anyway, if i can't have him i'm sure Cynthia will take him in" said Madison cheerfully.

Eevee was beginning to like this trainer. She seemed so positive and nice. Eevee yapped excitedly.

"Okay, i'm headed over but it'll be a two day trip" said Harvey "Are you going the be there when i arrive?"

"I can wait" she said "This Eevee needs me more than i need Sinnho" she joked.

"I know how much it means to you to start your journey as soon as possible" he said "I'm really grateful."

"Harvey, it's no problem really. i'll catch up to Ash and Gary, it's not like i'm not smart or anything" she said "Plus you know they're lazy as a snorlax" she smirked.

"Yeah, i'll see you in two days" said Harvey relifed.

"You too!" she said.

Harvey hung up the Xtransceiver and hopped onto his bike.

"Come on Eevee, lets go meet Madison"

"Eevee!" Eevee smiled.

*****

Night fell and Harvey set up camp. He let out his three pokemon Ninetales, Charmander and Butterfree. They were all curled up together under a tree. He sighed as he polished Eevee's Pokeball. Eevee had never been inside it yet because he was still a baby. Eevee sighed as Ninetales wrapped one of her warm, white-red tails around Eevee. Eevee was fast asleep, excited for seeing his new trainer tomorrow!

"I hope that Madi will like you" Whispered Harvey. Eevee yawned. "She's wonderful with pokemon, so i hope she'll like you" said Harvey a little bit with grief in his voice. Eevee sighed and fell into a deep sleep....