Fifteen

"Wait so Jimin knows everything now?" Soojin and Taehyung are back at her house. He had just explained to her about what happened with Jimin and the group.

"Yeah it was really bad. I wanted to tell him everything too and comfort him but he pushed me away as well." He pouted and laid flat on her bed.

Soojin looked at him with saddened eyes. "How's Y/n feeling? I'm sure she isn't doing too well with what Jimin had said to her."

She sighed. "She's in her house right now experiencing the worst heart break. She won't even let me inside or talk to anybody."

Taehyung sat back up. "We need to do something because I'm sure deep in their hearts they do have strong feelings for each other."

Soojin furrowed her eyebrows. "What are you suggesting?"

"Spring break is coming up soon right? So let's plan a trip with all of us and try get the two of them to clear the air, confess their true feelings, and to finally get together."

"That actually sounds perfect." Soojin agreed with Taehyung's plan.

"I don't wanna brag but I know." He playfully dusted off his shoulders.

She chuckled and tackled him on the bed so that they were now cuddling.

Cuddling.

That's what Y/n is now doing. Cuddling into her blanket watching 'The Notebook'.

She sighs. 'Am I really pathetic? Why would he say all that?' She thinks back to what Jimin said.

She groaned and fell back on her bed.

Fell back.

Jimin then got up from his bath wrapping a towel around his waist.

He walked towards the sink and looked at his reflection. 'Is Jin hiding something? Why would he lie like that?'

Jimin shook his head. He wiped the fog from the mirror and opened the cabinet.

Opened.

Jin closed the refrigerator door after grabbing the snacks he wanted.

He grunted. "How am I gonna fix this? If I tell him the truth he might hate me forever."

He sighed as reached for his water knocking it down.

Knocking.

Y/n opened her front door seeing the couple in front of her.

"Hey honey. May we come in?" She stepped aside welcoming them in.

"How are you holding up?" They all took a seat on the soft, gray couch.

"Fine. I've been feeling sad and confused but overall just fine, I guess." She lowered her head.

"Y/n I'm sorry for what Jimin has said to you but he doesn't meant it at all. I know it's confusing but all I can say is that he isn't in his right mind right now."

She was even more confused.

"Look the guys invited you girls over for an explanation and to apologize." She looks up at him.

"If you're not ready to face hi-"

"No it's fine. I'm ready."

"Are you sure Y/n? It's only been a few hours." Soojin was really worried for Y/n.

"Really Soo. I just want everything to be cleared up and I really need answers."

Soojin and Taehyung look at each other. "Okay let's go then. I'll drive."

After 10 minutes they have finally arrived at the house.

Y/n looks up at the building. She sighs at the door. 'Well here we go.'

___________________________

How do you like the transitions I did in this chapter? I feel kinda proud that I did that lol. It shocked me.

Well this is a filler chapter for the next one. The explanation and apologies could possibly be too long to fit into this one.

What do you think Jin could be hiding?🤔

Anyways please continue to read, comment, and vote. Thank you 😊

Remember to stay hydrated💧

MUAH !!~