Fuck Me (M.) Jungkook

His chest was heaving, glistening with a thin sheen of sweat. He's beautiful. So cute, so warm & all yours.

You gripped his throbbing cock and he gasped eyes flying open to look at you in shock and pain. You smirked evily and started moving your hand over him making him pant and moan in pleasure.

You brought a hand to his mouth letting your middle and pointer finger slide into his hot cavern feeling the way his saliva coated you and the way his tongue swirled around them like a slut. Your slut. You slipped them out with a pop and proceeded to remove your clothing or what was left which was only your black silk panties that were no doubt ruined and all because of your babyboy.

God you couldn't wait to wreck him completely, until he begged you to stop. He looked at you with lidded eyes and a cute smile his cheeks and ears turning a dark shade of red. Cute. You looked him straight in the eyes and slipped a finger into yourself moaning for him and letting him see just what exactly was waiting for him.

His cock noticeably twitched at the lewd scene in front of him his attention on you and only you. “What do you want baby?” of course you knew what he wanted but he loved being humiliated and embarrassed by you. “u-uh...m-mommy” he whined, his eyes tearing up, “come on, it's okay sweetheart. Just say it and I'll give it to you.” just the thought of saying it out loud made him go red and he struggled for a couple of seconds before he sputtered it out “I-I want m-mommy's pussy please! W-want it so b-bad! Kookie wants mommy!” you smiled at him sweetly and he blushed harder if that's even possible.

You proceeded to coat his cock in your juices before sliding him into yourself and his breathing audibly hitched at the feeling. “ngh, mommy always feels so good” he mewled out as you started moving above him. You rolled your hips in circular motions and lifted your hips up before slamming back down onto his dick making him gasp and choke out moans and groans of your name.                  

Slowly, your orgasms start approaching, creeping up on you and making you move faster to reach that incredible feeling. Jungkooks moans have turned into broken whimpers and needy whines as he grips onto your hips for dear life, needing only a little push to send him over the edge. You opted to give him it.

“come on baby, cum for mommy. Put your babies in me and make me yours.” upon hearing your filthy words jungkooks hips stutter and his back arches off the bed while he whimpers, then he's spilling into you, hot  warm cum filling you up and making you clench around him. You finally cum and slowly ride out your highs together.

Sliding him out of you, you lay down beside him blowing a stray piece of hair out of your face  before turning to him and hugging him close to you as he wraps his arms around you tightly, exhaustion taking over him and lulling him to sleep.

Thanks for reading!! This was just a short fanfic. BTW the (M.) Means 'Mature'