SYNOPSIS

At the age of six years old, Krishna Vanellope Stone already knows how to speak English, Italian, and Filipino language and has a very smart mind. At that age she was already fascinated of the Greek God's and Goddess' story. Bad thing is, her fascination lead her on having a crush on her own twin brother. Everyone knows it wasnot possible and the only way to stop her nonsense was for her to leave Philippines and live with her Aunt Sauzette, the older sister of her Dad.

   After sixteen long years of living in Italy, and having her own career as a super model in Italy, she finally decided to go back to her family in the Philippines for good. And her boyfriend is.. ofcourse with her.

    But when she came back, she thought her old fantasy about having her own twin brother as a lover was long gone. But why is it that... everytime their eyes met her heartbeat's always in a chaos and everytime he touches her, it always makes her want to pull her own twin to her and kiss him senseless.

    She knew what she's feeling is bad and it is not possible, because her twin is a very responsible man and he knew what's right and what's wrong.

   But everything changed when she found herself being kissed by her own twin brother...