chapter 2

CHAPTER 2:

SHELBY P.O.V.:

'Ahh, young Miss Amare! So nice to be inside your head again! It is still rather empty, though, not much in here, besides, of course, memories, thoughts, knowledge, questions, and still all of the Gryffindor qualities which you exhibited from the first sorting. Would you like me to tell them your family relations after I have answered some of your questions?'

"Yeah, sure, if you want," I say aloud, not caring that everyone in the hall can hear me.

'Very well then! You're awake, young Miss Amare, because you will be needed very soon. Yes you will begin to age again, and, no, I can not tell you the prophecy again, for you will do to remember it when you are ready. But, yes, yes, I do have a bit of advice! Within this school, there is a group of  young pranksters, not as good as you, mind you, but still pretty good. I urge you, make friends with them and try to stop what has been foretold in your prophecy when it comes to pass. If you fail, there shall be great tragedy, loss, and death. They have dubbed themselves the Marauders.

'One is a werewolf. Be kind-hearted towards him as i know you will be. One is, as you might say, 'a player'. Do not fall for his tricks. Then, there is the leader, very trustworthy. If he accepts you, he should be a great ally and a true friend. Lastly, there is the rat. The rat is not to be trusted, as he will someday betray the ones who trust him most. Befriend him, only do not fall for his lies. They are all Gryffindors and they will trust you completely if you do what your heart thinks is right. Always listen to your heart even if your mind thinks it not right. You will need these Marauders later as much as they will need you.There is one last thing. There is a girl that the leader loves. Befriend her and help her to see the good in him, also help her remain among the living. That is all i can say, but it should help you. Be careful who you tell about your past and who you use your powers around.'

All of this was spoken into my head in a matter of seconds, and then, aloud, the Sorting Hat speaks, "Well now! We have a true guest here, an individual of great potential indeed! Welcome back, heir of Godric Gryffindor, to the magnificent halls of Hogwarts, and welcome back as well to Gryffindor House where she rightfully belongs. However, watch out for this one! She may not be as innocent as she looks. She rightully deserves the title she has earned as 'The Queen of Quidditch!"