Foreword

Synopsis

"I – I think I'd want to settle down somewhere quiet, with someone special."

Jill tried to keep up a smile, even though her heart sat at the bottom of her stomach, sinking into something like loneliness. "I didn't pick you for the white picket fence type," she joked lightly.

"I didn't either but," His expression became serious as he looked at her, his fingers delicately brushing the hair from her face before he brushed them against her cheek. "You meet people and things change."

Set after the events of Resident Evil 3

Disclaimer

There are references to mental disorders. The author does not assume and hereby disclaims any liability to any party for any loss, damage, or disruption caused by incidences or events within this book.

Any medical diagnosis/advice given in this book is not intended as a substitute for the medical advice of physicians. The reader should regularly consult a physician in matters relating to their health and particularly with respect to any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention.

All characters belong to Capcom. This book is solely for entertainment purposes and should not be considered as work of Capcom.

A/N

You need to watch Resident Evil 3 Remake to understand this fic. 

I tried my best to give Jill some trauma because lord knows this girl has been through some shit and i love writing male characters as big softies so get ready for some fluff y'all.

(shameless plug: follow me on the bird app @ap__marvel)