The Irish Teacher likes to Play. (One Direction)

Alrighty this is a new story and I was doing this quickly so yes, I might have some mistakes. Please vote and comment if you like it it would be very nice! WARNING: THIS STORY WILL (MIGHT IDEK JUST WARNIN') HAVE SEXUAL CHAPTERS. Like i will warn you all if I do decide to do that whateverrr. Just vote and comment if u like niall horan ok.

I walked into the classroom late, I was positive Mr Gundlock wouldn’t mind since I do admit I was a bit of a teachers pet. However, once I came in I heard an unfamiliar voice, an Irish one. “Welcome Ms-” he paused looking at his papers. “Grace Chester. Please sit down.” I slowly nodded shocked. The man had to be around his early twenties. He was incredibly gorgeous. I was sure all of the girls were drooling over him. I sat down slowly. I admired him. Brunette roots and the rest or his hair was blond. My fingers were tempted to run through his dirty blond hair. His eyes were blue but I couldn’t quite see what kind of blue. 

“Now I can finally start the class. Okay, I guess you are all wondering why I am here. Unfortunately, Mr Gundlock has had a serious accident happen yesterday, what a tragedy. He was in a car crash. The principal will give you all more information about the horrible accident during lunch, I reckon,” the Irish hottie nodded thoughtfully. Some people were whispering probably about the accident or about the Irish man. “Anyways, my name is Mr Horan. I will be teaching biology for the rest of the school year, hopefully. Any questions,” and just like that students rose their hand, mostly girls.

 Mr Horan picked Jenny. Jenny is a complete slut. She dated more boys than I think anyone. She was your regular blond chick with a perfect body and attitude no one can stand. “Are you married?” she gave him her little smile that was meant to be seductive. 

Mr Horan obliviously answered the question with a “No.” This earned a couple of giggles. 

He picked another student, “What’s your name?”

“Niall Horan,” Mr Horan smiled.

The class went down with loads of constant girls trying to flirt with Mr Horan; fortunately, Mr Horan didn’t see any interest in any of them. I admit Mr Horan was my crush. He was hilarious and I couldn’t help but love his laugh. 

Once the bell rang to excuse us to second period Mr Horan held onto my arm, “Ah, ah, ah, Ms Grace. You were late for class. That means I’ll have to hold you back after school.” he gave me a grin looking quite pleased at himself. I was shocked one, I had never been held after school I was a good girl, and two my body burnt from electricity and I was positive he felt it too. 

VOTE AND COMMMENT I BEGZZZ UUU.