1. (18+)

Smut

Y/npov

I rolled my eyes while biting my lips in ethereally. My one hand held my man’s firm shoulder and other hand scratched his back with the pleasure my boyfriend is providing me. He was continuously thrusting inside me while looking at my face lovingly, his one hand was beside my head securing his weight on me and the other hand spanked my ass while continuing his sinful acts. I could not control my moans as I became a moaning mess knowing how much my sounds excited the man above me. His veins poped up with his hard thrust as then i felt a tight knot in my stomach indicating him that I am close to my climax, his eyes still stared my tired eyes. I stared back at his eyes as then a loud scream left from my lips, yes his stare completed my orgasm.

He knew that i was done as then he held both of my legs up for my reach and putting on his firm shoulder while thrusting in me like a hungry beast

He knew that i was done as then he held both of my legs up for my reach and putting on his firm shoulder while thrusting in me like a hungry beast. He then kissed me roughly stretching my body with his weight. He squeezed my breasts aggressively. He went from loving boyfriend to a horny lover real quick. His duality was always his charm.

I again started moaning and within few minutes he groaned in pleasure while pulling out of me. He continued his dark groans while plumping his sloppy erected member on my stomach while still looking at my eyes. He then came on my belly before collapsing side of my bed tiredly.

(smut end)

After calming I looked at him closely, he already had his eyes closed and he was breathing heavily. His sweaty face was a real view of mine, I knew he loved me alot and I know that one day I am going to use his surname officially. Just by thinking about this i felt butterflies in my stomach.

??? : Go wash yourself baby or do you want another round?

( He said while opening his eyes and showing me a bright smile with his sinful thoughts again.)

I got up from the bed bearing the effect of recent orgasm, with my shaky legs I went to bathroom to wash up. After washing up, I looked up at the girl in the mirror with hickies visible all around her neck and collarbone. I blushed eyeing his love bites on me. I felt two hands wrapping around my waist making me flinch at the sudden contact, I looked at the person through mirror and there he is... My Love, My Everything... My JUNGKOOK! He dipped his face in the crook of my neck inhaling my scent before giving me wet kisses.