(smut)✖Awkwardly Adorable✖(smut)

Albert wrapped his arm around Kaden, he noticed his hair smelled like strawberry shampoo. He'd smile awkwardly trying not to feel like a creep.
Kaden looked up at Albert,giving a needy look. Albert finally felt that is was a appropriate time to show his best friend how he feels. He leaned closer to Kaden, and kissed his passionately.
Kaden whispered under his breath- "I love you Albert."
Albert felt his heart skip a beat. He blush and smiled happily and relieved. "I love you too Kaden."
_______________________________________________
-After The Concert -
Kaden and Albert decided to go back to the motel. They picked up some chinese food and some " Adult Drinks". The sat in the bed  together, sipping small cups of alcohol mixed drinks, and finishing their food.
Kaden looked at Albert and gave a slightly drunk smile. "I never thought kissing another dude would feel so good~" He said stroking Alberts cheek.
Albert who was still sober, chuckled happily. "Yea- I had fun tonight, I dont want it to end." Kaden gave a smirk, moving his hand down to Alberts inner thigh. "We can still have fun- ya know that~" Kaden slurred. Albert finished his drink, and sat it on the night stand. "Fun-?" Albert replied.
Kaden sat up. "I can show you." Kaden then moved down to Alberts lap, fumbling with the string of his sweat pants. Albert looked down at the man, getting aroused.
Kaden then slid his hands in Alberts pants, and slowly slid them off him. Albert covered his mouth, his face flushing into a red color.
Kaden gently palmed Alberts bulge. "Your so hard Albert~" Kaden slurred wile pulling off his glasses, and leaving a trail of kisses along Alberts abdomen.
Kaden reached over, sliding his hand under Alberts T-Shit while sliding his fingers into Alberts boxer briefs. He'd then pull out the mans hard cock and began teasing the tip with his tongue. "K-kaden.." Albert had a needy look in his eyes. Kaden looked up at the man, wrapping his hand around his cock. Kaden slowly stroked him, smirking up at him. Albert released a small breath, as kaden placed his mouth around him.
______________________________
Kaden bobbed his head up and down, slightly throating the mans cock. Albert bit his bottom lip as he watched Kaden. Kaden release small noises as he sucked. Albert began to pant quietly, loving the feeling of kadens mouth around his dick.
Alberts cock began to throb, knowing he was close. Kaden noticed he was close too, so he sucked harder. After a couple seconds, Albert finally came. Kaden looked up at Albert, showing him his mouth. Albert gave Kaden a Lewd look. "Its so warm Albert~" Kaden said as he swallowed, whipping the cum from his mouth.
Albert watched as Kaden climbed on top of him.
"I want you so badly Albert~" He slurred as he grind against Alberts cock. Albert looked up at the shorter male, "Im all yours ~" Albert smiled as he placed his hands on Kadens sides, pulling him in for a kiss.
Albert opened his mouth, making room for Kaden tongue. Kaden placed his hands on Alberts chest, as he continued to grind against Albert. Kaden removed his shorts, climbing back on top of Albert. Albert looked up at Kaden and watched as he removed his shirt.
____________________
Kaden gently held the man in place, as he slowly sat down on his cock. Kaden flinched, bitting the bottom of his lip.
Albert ran his fingers along kadens small waist. Kaden slowly started to ride Albert. He looked deeply into Alberts eyes, moving along his dick.
"K-kaden, is this wrong -? Your drunk." Albert whispered in pleasure .
kaden gave a friendly grin. "I dreamed about this moment for days, Albert." He slurred.
Albert figured it was okay, even though the fact of Kiristein finding out was bothering him, but Albert knew deep down he loved his friend more then his own girlfriend.
(Kiristein is actually a great person- I just dont want any hate because of this fanfic, Shes absolutely a beautiful woman and  desire everything about her, okay now ill continue)
Kaden leaned closer to Albert, kissing him passionately. Albert made his way down to Kadens ass, and began groping it roughly.
Kaden sat back up. Albert began to take control. He pulled Kaden back down to him, and began thrusting roughly.
"Ngg-Albert~" Kaden moaned his name in pleasure. Kaden then opened his mouth expecting a kiss. Albert slid his tongue into his mouth and began kissing him roughly.
"mnnngh~" Kaden released quiet moans during the kiss. Kaden broke the kiss. "Albert- I-i love this so much~" Kaden moaned. Albert cocked his head back, gaping his mouth widely, still gripping Kadens as tightly. "Albert- I can feel you getting hot-" Kaden moaned. Albert tried speaking in between breaths. "Kaden-im c-close~" Groaned Albert. Kaden moaned for more as Albert left marks along that smaller males neck and collar bone. "Inside is okay- I want this~" Said kaden. Albert began to pound faster and deeper as Kaden moaned his name loudly.
Albert then released a warm load inside of the smaller man. Kaden cocked his head back, giving a slutty, lewd expression. "A-albert~!" He moaned loudly. Albert was panting heavily. Kadens eyes were tearing up, his ass twitched and tighten as he felt Alberts warmth inside of him. Albert grabbed Kaden, and pulled him down for a kiss. Albert then pulled out, he felt the warm Giz leak from Kadens hole, onto his cock. Kaden then rolled over next to him, panting happily and satisfied. Albert turned onto his side, pulling Kaden into a hug. "D-did you have fun Albert~" Asked kaden, who was still drunk. "Of course I did." Albert replied. "Can we do it again~? Please-!" Pleased Kaden. " We'll decide that when your sober- I dont even know how your gonna react when you find out in the morning-" Explained Albert. "Huh-?" Said Kaden in confusion. "Just go to bed." He smiled gently as he reached over and turned the lamp off. He snuggled next to kaden, laying his head on Kadens chest.
"Good night Albert, love you-!" Whispered Kaden.
" Love ya too man. "
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
Should I make more of these-? If so just let me know. This is my first time publishing a smut, i hope it was "Enjoyable."