Chapter 1

*snore, snore* "Tara wake up!" Mrs. August yelled. "I scored that point! What?" Tara rubbed her eyes yawning. "Is 37-" Mrs. August got cut off as Tara wrote down the answer. "Yes it is" Tara smirked as the bell rang. "Hey Lilly Chelsea come on!" Tara yelled to her friends and ran to the locker room. "Hey Tara! So um I uh was wondering i-if-" Chad looked up and noticed Tara left. "Smooth..." he mumbled and left. "So girls I think we need a team outfit change" Lilly said and they nodded. "You work your magic. Make them about...20% cooler" Tara said and Chelsea laughed. "You are so much like that pony on your sisters show"  She replied and Tara shrugged. "Maybe I came from the TV and magical came to this world with the power of friendship!" Tara said sarcastically laughing. "Totally and I came as well. My true name is Rarity!" Lilly added flipping her hair. "And I'm Fluttershy that's for sure" Chelsea said petting her cats head. "Shy? Loves animals? Totally you" Tara said tying her shoes. "So any dates for the dance?" Lilly asked and hey all shook their heads. "I want one though!" Chelsea whined. "Not me. Boys pull me down. I gotta focus on being the best and blowing shakira over there out of the water" Tara said watching her dance in her mini skirt. "Why is she even on the team? She hates sports!" Lilly said putting on her jersey. "Who cares? She will never beat us!'' Tara said running to the field.

~after soccer practice~

"Bye!' Tara said running home. "Rainbow Dash is here!" Amy yelled hugging her. "Hey Apple Jack! Where's my amazing Pinkie Pie?!" Tara asked as Ashley ran out hugging her. "I'm here! Come on new episode!" Ashley yelled pulling them both inside. "But I gotta finish trimming the trees!' Amy whined sitting down. *ding dong* "I got it!" Tara said running to the door. "Hi I'm just here to remind you about the dance. I heard you got my notes?" Brad, stupid jock, said winking. "Yup not going with you not going at all goodbye" Tara said slamming the door. "Going where? A dance! You have to go!" Ashley yelled squealing. "No. No dance" Tara said and sat down playing the episode. "Pretty please Tara!" both girls said in sync and Tara flinched. 'None of my family has ever called me Tara' She told herself. "Oh sorry RD I forgot...." Amy said looking down. Tara was their mothers name and when she died from a car crash they refuse to say it. "I guess I can go...." Tara mumbled and they cheered. "Lets get you a dress then!" Amy squealed.

~~~~~~~

Hey guys so my first non-fanfiction! Wha whaaaaat?! So anyway don't hate cause I'm a pegasister! I know grown men who sing the theme song so ha! Anywho the other chapters will be long I promise!!! This time I mean it okay? Vote Commnet and Share