Chapter 2🥶

Omniscient

"You call?" The short Mexican man with a thick accent asked.

"Yea, ima call." Jamell said standing up from where he was seated. "I'm Ready to go."

Tay stuck his foot out, blocking his way of getting out. "We really gon let this goofy ass nigga call somebody to let us out?"

"Nigga we don't have any other choice, Kentrell doesn't fuck with anybody, Tyquian is a crackhead, Ben shoe face ass ain't shit, you homophobic but a gay Twinkie on the low and rude. As fuck, so nobody like you, my mama can't stand me, Joe dirty, and Stokely fat so Jamell our only option all his hoes love him." Jahseh said laying on the Ty's back rather comfortably.

"Get off me!" Tyquian whined squirming around. "You heavy."

"Shut up bitch! You're my horse so you do what I say." Jah replied, slapping at the man's ass.

Taymor sat there pondering over his words for a moment, ignoring the others before nodding his head in agreement. "Yea you right, Jamell hoes do be comin' in clutch."

He put his leg down and let him walk pass with the guards following behind him slowly. They took him to a room that had a phone booth in it and waited at the door for him.

Jamell sat at the rusty little booth and called up one of his hoes. "Hello?"

He sucked on his bottom lip before smiling into the phone. "Wassup mamas?"

"Fuck you did melly?" She questioned, tone full of attitude.

"What? Ian do nun. I can't just call you to say hello?"

She blew a breath of air. "Nigga no. You only hit me up when you in some shit or need sum fire head and this a jail phone."

Jamell dropped the grin. "Ight I need you to bail me and my niggas out."

"I knew it was something, Ight mane ima bail you out." She said holding the phone on her shoulder."

"Thanks ma you-

"Fa 12 grands."

His face slipped into a deep mug. "Bitch you ain't getting money from me. You don't even shave yo pussy hairs fa me."

"It hair it's gon naturally be there."

"If you'on get yo pro black pussy out my face bitch, that's why my kids be swimmin' all ova yo baby's face. Dick juice just be all ova that nigga fohead, lil nigga funna come out lookin mo like me than his real daddy-

Jamell looked at the phone. "I kno this hairy monkey pussy ass bitch ain't hang up on me." He said looking at the phone in astonishment. He slammed the phone down and walked out the room with the guards chuckling muttering to himself. "Bitch really had the nerve to ask for 12 bands. On slime I shoulda hanged up first."

•~•~•~•~

It's been about 6 hours since the Mexican police came and arrested the group for causing a big disturbance in the heaviest populated club. They stuck all 8 of them-including the tatted stranger-into one big cell that was divided into 5 separate sections. They all sat on the bench bored out of their minds from having nothing to do until Tyquian perked up from having the idea to play dice. The others just nodded their heads in agreement before the squatted down in the middle of the room in a circle playing dice.