Chapter 5: Jealousy

About 3, or 4 days past after that. Trunks had no sign of Goten anywhere, in fact — they haven't communicated in 3-4 days. Trunks got worried so texted Goten a regular "Hey, how're you doing?" Goten replied saying "Good, what about you? Kami ~ San?" Trunks texts back "I'm fine." Trunks then texts, "Wanna go to the Carnival?" Goten replies saying: "I don't like Clowns, though." Trunks texted back, "We don't have to go to the Circus there then, but mind if I bring a friend?" Goten texts saying: "Nah, I don't mind!" (Time Skip.) Goten met the girl, thinking: "It's a girl, hopefully she isn't flirty with Trunks." Trunks introduced her, "This is my friend — her name is Mai, Mai,  meet Goten." Mai said: "Nice to meet you, Goten!" "You too." After a bit, they got to the Carnival. Mai repeatedly brung Trunks everywhere, Goten being left out. He could feel a burning heat of jealousy. He left early, walking by himself in fact. When they noticed this, they both went home, Trunks texted repeatedly but Goten didn't answer, Goten sat on his bed, sobbing loudly. "Maybe I ha-have to find a new boyfriend." Goten sobbed. Trunks knocked at the door, Goten opened it — then storming back to his room, locking the door. Trunks would knock on the door about 2 times. "Goten! I'm sorry.. I understand if you hate me now and wanna break up." Trunks had guilt. He spent more time with Mai then Goten, in fact, he didn't spend any time with Goten. Trunks knocked on the door, once more, saying: "Please, just unlock this or something! I won't bug you or anything! I can sleep somewhere else in the house.." Trunks heard Goten unlock them door, then he walked to the couch, laying down there, without a blanket. Trunks felt cold but he felt like he deserved it because he spent time with Mai and none with him. "Does he really care?" Goten said. "He must care, right?.." Goten walks out his room, getting next to Trunks to wake up, Trunks follows him into his room, where they both sleep, before falling asleep Trunks apologizes, saying: "I'm sorry I spent more time with Mai then you, I wanna make it up to you." Goten says, "You already are, Kami ~ San, you already are.~" ( TBC. )