bonniexfreddy

Bonnies *pov*

it was a special day well not a special day it was like any other day it was a child's birthday a little girl she was turning 7 years old I believe her name was Annabelle.the kids all walked over to the main stage where me,freddy and chica where located so we started are very special birthday song that we sang to every child on there birthday.it went from chica and freddy singing to my guitar solo then the song ended.when the song ended the curtains closed and the kids went to pirates cove.freddy walked over to me another great performance he said that every time I got done with my performances.thanks I said flattered so I have to admit I kinda like freddy but he is my best friend and it might ruin are friendship.your welcome freddy Said I kinda blushed but freddy never noticed.it was time for the pizzeria to close all the kids and parents were leaveing.kids ran up to us and gave us hugs we gave hugs back and parents had came and grabbed there children.when all the kids had left we where stored in the back room but later that night we would roam.

chicas *pov*

it was only three months ago bonnie had told me she liked freddy I dont understand how he doesn't know she flirts all the time I've wanted to tell him but she said if I did she would tell somebody I like them and I don't want that.

freddys *pov*

after I told bonnie great performance we were stored in the closet it was night 1 so I went easy on Mike it was only chica and bonnie<3 lol oops was that out loud I laugh was deep so probably thought it was part of the night.Mike's power had went out and it was my time to shine I song the song I would sing and guess what it was the long song and when I was finish ding dong it was 6am common I said with anger we all ran back to the storage and got ready for another fantastic day.

bonnies *pov*

it wasn't a very exciting day there was no birthday so we were free to roam all day. chica went to pirates cove and I sat on stage playing guitar unaware freddy was behind me listining he was hiding behind the curtain as I stated to sing a song that was wrote about him when I was finished I heard clapping it was freddy I was slowly walking up to me your great singer he said to me I stood up and looked at him when we looked at eachother are eyes meet it was like a trance starring into freddys eyes we were getting closer and closer finally we kissed it was the most magical thing in the world after the kiss we both blushed and freddy finally talked and he said to me