what happened?

bonnies *pov*

that morning when I got on stage I didn't feel right and during my guitar solo I ran off stage and into the bathroom locked the door and started to puke minutes later chica was knocking on the door I ran to it and unlocked it she ran in and I locked the door what's wrong she said while holding back my hair while was washing my face I don't know.maybe I got the flu from the kid or something maybe not said chica you might be pregnant no I said I'm not pregnant or maybe I thought in my head let's call the mechanic chica said ok I said.chica called the mechanic when freddy seen the mechanic running to the bathroom he followed when the machanic got in my room chica slammed the door and whispers to freddy leave please and after that he left.I was laying on the bed and the mechanic use a machine on my stomach when the mechanic spoke I was shocked he said you are pregnant.chicas face lit up and I was shocked then chica spoke something that made me so embarrassed she said is it freddys?the mechanic then spoke well the baby looks like a purple bear so yes.omg how will i tell freddy that I'm pregnant.

A/n

how will bonnie tell freddy she's pregnant tell me how in the comments and ill give you credit talk to you later xoxo nursecupidxoxo