125

We were at the cemetery for a while talking about the food memories we all had with Emily. The fun times we had with her. We got up and I said bye to her parents and got in the car with Bouncer.

We took me home and I hugged him wiping my tears away

"stay safe ok?"

"ok"

I closed the car door and walked inside and up in my room. I laid drown hugging my pillow. Thinking of Emily.

I sat up and walked to my closet. It had a safe in it that I only knew the passcode to. I opened it and took out a small photo.

A photo of both Emily and I at her house. It was her birthday party and I was the only one who showed up beside her family. I sat on my bed looking at the picture and cried again. The necklace she was wearing in that photo was the necklace she had given me. I loved that necklace so much and she knew how much I loved it so she gave it to me and in return I gave her a bracelet of mine.

I heard a knock on my door and quickly looked up seeing bouncer standing there. He sat down on my bed and put his arm over my shoulder and hugged me

"what's really wrong kid, I know this isn't about Emiky?"

"Half of it is about Emily but the other half is how they treated me when Jora was around. They treated me like they didn't want me anymore."

"Your tuff y/n. You always hide your feelings from people"

"I know I do. But every time I hide my feelings it feels like I'm slowly falling apart. But what they did was so horrible even the devil would be hurt. I'm so tired of being left alone. First it was my dad then it was them. Who else is gonna be next my mom? My Tìo's? You?"

"I thought you didn't care about your dad?"

"I don't now. But when I knew he was never going to come back and he left me for real. It hurt, it hurt really really bad. Knowing your own father didn't want to be part of your life anymore. Knowing that he left without telling me anything. Not even a explanation as to why he didn't want to be with me? I couldn't talk to him when I was hurt I couldn't talk to him about to talk to boys or how to stick up for myself. How come he didn't want me? When I grow up and have my own family I'm going to new the best mother ever. I'm going to be like my mom. She raised me all by herself and she never complained once. She's been there for me my whole life. You know I kinda liked when my mom was single. Because everything was about me. She took care of me when I was sick she makes sure I was feeling okay. She took me out of school when I had the slightest headache. She messed around with me. But then she met her boyfriend. And somehow everything was about him. But she's happy and that's all that matters to me. I chose to live here by myself because I knew I was ready to be in my own. I loved by melded I went to school by myself. I barley talked to my family members beside my uncles and mom. But then I started to hang out with the my cousins and the we started "Los Pecados" and then I hung out with them after school. Then we met Mattia and the boys and they joined the group and everything was going good until we all started to fall apart. Until they chose someone they had just met over the person who has done so much for them. And I'm mates to be happy for them that they had finally met someone they like but deep down it hurt me. I guess good things never don't last forever."

"Look I know your dad is the worst father ever. But you didn't need him anyway. You had your mom your uncles. You had me and my gang. We looked out for your mom and you and we still do. You may be 15 years old but you'll always be that little girl who'd run around in her diaper around the neighborhood. And when you met Emily that's when i got closer to you. I had barley met Emily when she moved down here and you brought her closer to me. Without you she probably wouldn't have talked to me. I looked at you and Emily like you were my own kids. If the gang leaves you then that's on them and they lost one badass kid. But you'll never be alone. You'll always have your mom uncles me and everyone else in this neighborhood with you. No matter what happens."

I nodded and he hugged me one more time

"I gotta watch out for this neighborhood. But your okay now right?"

I nodded

"Nah, stand up and raise your voice and say  I'm okay"

I stood up straight

"Ok okay"

"Imma bad ass!"

"Imma bad ass"
I chucked

"There's that smile"
He said

He left my house and I walked into the restroom and washed my face and sat down on my bed and Quinton walked in and hugged me

" I'm here too. Whenever you need to talk. And even if I'm in La I'm just a calm away. And if you need me then I'll fly done her as soon as you call."

"You have to leave huh?"

"Yea, but call and I'll be down here"

I nodded and he packed his things and kissed my cheek and left to the airport. I sat on my bed and Kairi and Alejandro sat down on my bed and hugged me and we watched a movie

~Mattia~
I was genuinely sorry but the gang just kept opening their mouth and letting bullshit come out. I don't know I threw away that necklace. I dint even throw away her things. Alyssa and Jaz did. Jora just brain washed all of us. I going to find that necklace no mater how long it takes. I'll look there dumpers trash cans. Anywhere to get that necklace

Drop some ideas