Secret Love Song

"Salamat, Manila! I had a great time. I hope to see you guys again soon!" Nayeon spoke in English. She waved goodbye to her Filipino fans before going backstage, ending her concert.

"Congratulations, girl. Your tour is over. You get your rest once we get back to South Korea." Jihyo, her manager and also loyal right hand, walked up to her. Nayeon showed her a bunny smile. "Same goes to you, Jihyo. I know that working for me pisses you off sometimes." She joked.

"I'm not gonna lie, it does." Jihyo admitted. Nayeon looked around, trying to find a certain someone. Jihyo knows Nayeon very well. They became really close friends when she became her manager. "If you're looking for her, she's in your dressing room." She told her.

"Thanks Jihyo." Nayeon flashed her a smile before running off to her dressing room. There she was, sitting on the couch. The girl was taller than Nayeon. She just recently died her hair pink.

The woman was wearing a black leather jacket over a striped shirt, accompanied with dark skinny jeans and high combat boots.

Nayeon ran to her and jumped into her arms. "Hi, baby." The taller girl greeted with a grin on her face. Nayeon wrapped her arms around the girl's neck. "Jeongyeonie." She locked their lips together.

"You were amazing, baby, as always." The girl named Jeongyeon said as they pulled away. "Thank you." Nayeon smiled at her. The couple cuddled with each other.

"So Jihyo told me we have a day left here in the Philippines before we go back to South Korea. What do you wanna do?" Jeongyeon asked her girlfriend. "Resting can wait. I wanna spend my day with you." Nayeon answered and placed her head under Jeongyeon's chin.

Just then, the door opened, behind it stood Jihyo. "Sorry to interrupt your moment, but we have to go." She said. The couple stood up and headed to the van. They drove back to their hotel.

~~

Nayeon's tour was finally over so she can finally take a rest after months of hardwork. They all flew back to Korea. She and Jeongyeon crashed inside the apartment they shared.

"It's good to be home." Nayeon took a deep breath and fell back on her bed. Jeongyeon flopped down next to her. "What do you want to eat for dinner?" Jeongyeon asked as she browsed her phone for numbers they could call for a delivery.

"Anything is alright, to be honest. I just miss eating Korean food." Nayeon whispered. "Okay, I'll go make a call. You rest here." Jeongyeon carressed her hair before going out to get better signal. Nayeon hummed in response and closed her eyes.

Jeongyeon let the girl sleep for a while until their food arrived. She tried waking the girl up by showering her with kisses. As expected, Nayeon woke up with a smile on her face.

"I wish I could wake up to that everyday." She said. "You sure will." Jeongyeon stole another kiss from her. Nayeon turned to face Jeongyeon. "I meant like even in the airport, while we're waiting for our flight." She said.

Jeongyeon knew where Nayeon wanted this conversation to lead to. They've been there before, multiple times. "Babe, we aren't even allowed to stand next to each other in public." She said. The younger girl took her hand. "Look, we've talked about this." Nayeon looked away from her. "I know." She said.

Jeongyeon moved closer and hugged her from behind. "We'll just wait, okay?" She whispered and kissed Nayeon's shoulder. Nayeon just nodded.

"Okay, now come on. Our food is here now." Jeongyeon stood up and held out her hand for the latter to take.

~~

A week later...

Nayeon woke up from the sound of her phone ringing. She groaned and lazily grabbed the device. She looked at Jeongyeon who was right beside her. She was still fast asleep.