Day: 1

Kirishima sighs as he smiles at his 'friends' one if them grabbed his chin and made him two inches from his face. Then  let go and starts laughing. Kirishima was red and his heart was getting pulled by the tall yellow haired guy. Kirishima laughs

"Good joke guys!"

The rest was silent

"Why are you still here you?! Why would we want to be your friend when your going to try to make out with us!"

They laughed again

Kirishima felt his heart crumbling. He has been friends with them since he was five, why did they have to do this?

Kirishima left to go to his house. He ignored everyone. He just laid in bed, trying to hold back tears. But he cried, a hour later it soon became dark. Kirishima has stopped crying for awhile now. He felt almost broken. He didn't sleep. He felt like he doesn't deserve to sleep. The morning sun rose. He didn't leave his room. This happened for weeks, almost a month. Of course he still went to the bathroom and drank water but nothing else.

One day he sighs

"I should go outside so I can get some fresh air."

He sighs again. He changed his clothes and left his room. He went outside.

:: I earned something. I could go to the café ::

He thinks.

Then heads to that direction. He gets a frappuccino. Then pays for it and leaves.

He started to walk back home. Then tripped on a rock. The coffee spilt on whatever was in front of him.

"Crap.."

He fell on a black haired man

"Sorry! I didn't mean too! I tripped."

He gets up and bows

"I'm so sorry!!"

He sighs. Then looks at the one he fell onto

Hanta was having a fairly good day that was until he got bumped into by the red haired male, he stumbled back when he got bumped but managed to catch him before the other had gotten up, when the drink got spilled on him he shivered and wiped it off

“Uh it’s fine dude-“

"I should watch out. Um.."

He hasn't really had social interaction in almost a month so he needed to go out more.

"I...I'll treat you to whatever you want!"

He didn't know what to say at this point. He was just spitting things out.

He raises an eyebrow and lets his eyes scan over the red head, he had to admit to himself he found the other quite adorable

“Mmm maybe you could give me your number and we could sort something out sometime huh?”

"Oh yeah sure!"

He smiled. He hasn't smiled in awhile but he felt the need to.

"My number is 81-705-5578-934"

Hanta nods along, putting the number into his phone before looking up at him

“Heh uh I never actually got your name, my name is Sero Hanta! But if you’d like you can call me Hanta because i feel like we’re gonna be good friends”

"I'm Eijiro Kirishima! You can call me anything, I don't mind."

He smiles sweetly showing off his teeth a bit. Which scared Kirishima a bit because he was a bit worried Hanta would be afraid of him.