Something Different (The End)

We arrived back at the headquarters, none of us wanted to even see the fans other than Mirage so most of us just rushed past and inside, I didn't really want to speak to anyone but Natalia, so I just rushed in, grabbed an energy drink from the mini-fridge and walked down the hall. I looked at the walls and how they were a weirdly light white colour, almost as if they were lighter than light, I just kept walking and reached the place I wanted to go, The Balcony,  I thought to myself.

I paced around out there for a good 15 minutes before I focused on the sunset, What a disaster today's game was, I said to myself, 'Yes, not our best performance, but there is always next time,' I heard a voice say from behind me, a French accent behind it, 'Oh, hey Natalia,' I said as I turned around to look at her, stood next to her was Loba, who went to stand on the other side of the balcony. 'Loba needed fresh air, and I wanted to come and check on you,' she said in a warm tone, I smiled at her, and Loba looked over at ua, 'You two would be cute together,' she said, and Nat instantly blushed, looking away as she did, ' Hey senorita, careful, she's easy to embarrass,' I said and Loba chuckled, 'Well, I guess that's not a bad thing, I need to go do something inside anyway, enjoy.' She said as she walked back inside, I looked at Natalia, 'You really didn't handle that well Senorita,' I said, and Natalia looked at me and embraced me, holding me, I put my arms round her and smiled, 'Looks like you did handle..' She cut me off with a kiss, and looked back at me, 'Learn to shsuh, Octavio.' She said, and I laughed.

'Well, looks like we got ourselves another Apex couple,' I heard Elliot's voice and instantly let go of Natalia, looked over at him and smiled, 'Compadre, you have no idea,' I saw the others slowly walk out behind him, all except Loba, who had used her bracelt to get behind us and lean against the rail, 'I told you, have fun,' she said from behind, making Natalia jump and look even redder. The only other Legend who wasn't there was Revenant.

'Now, I hate to ruin your moment, but I have left a note for all of you, in your rooms.' Loba said, making sure everyone could hear, we all looked at each other, 'And don't worry, you two have the same note in one of your rooms, just gotta find in,' She looked at us and winked, making all of us laugh.

We slowly started going inside until it was just me, Makoa, Natalia and Renee. She looked at Natalia, then at me, then at Makoa, 'I'm going to go get sleep,; she said as she walked in, slowly, Makoa had a drink in his hand and offered to get me and Natalia one, 'I would like that, thank you Makoa,' Nat said and I nodded and smiled, we then sat down and gazed upon the sky, it was a dark night, with the moon barely lighting the sky but the stars shining brightly, Natalia rested her head on my shoulder and we waited for Makoa to come back, he came back within Ten minutes and sat with us, handing us both our drinks, we sat and talked for hours, just about how long me and Wattson had known we had feelings and what not, until it was late and we decided to go in, I did the same as I had for the past Three nights, letting Natalia change and then putting her to bed, the kind of thing you'd do for a baby, except she got drunk off of an ounce of alcohol so I had to do this when she had drunk a bit too much. I found the not Loba had left and sat next to Natalia, in my bed wear and looked at her, 'Loba has written us a note, and I think it's serious.

'To all Legends, Except the demonio, I would like to meet you all in the Paradise Lounge, where Mirage works a part time job, to discuss a business with a certain artifact that could help us with a certain something.
Tomorrow, 9PM,
From Loba Andrade.'