Chapter 1

The dark sky consumed the town. A little fog roamed round the ground. The smoke whirled mesmerizingly as the blonde boy puffed his fag. Sitting on top of the gravestone as he did what he usually did. See the world as a gloomy pit. I mean....that's what goth kids usually did right? Sitting here was normal for the boy. He always sat in the same place in the tiny cemetery next to the church. Now, you might be thinking that its weird that a kid who only see's the world as a dark gloomy pit of depression would be sitting next to a church and smoking, but he didn't care.

He didn't give two shits about the dirty stares he sometimes got when he would walk by some people. Weather it was because of his tattoos, his piercings, or the way he dressed. He didn't care. He was more than glad to sit on his own.

''u-um...Hey e-excuse me?'' 

Guess he spoke to soon...

He looked over to see a boy , who looked about a few inches shorter than him, unlocking the gate to the mini-cemetery before walking through and closing ,and locking, the gate behind him before walking up to him. The boy had pale skin, coffee brown hair that was a little over his eyes. Speaking of his eyes, They were like crystal, blue oceans. So calming and smooth. He looked a little shy and he was wearing one of those robe thingys those kids at the alter wear, whatever there called. (Soz I don't go to church and i'm not even religious at all so Idk much.) 

Felix puffed out the smoke he was holding and looking at the small boy. "what?..." He said wanting to be left alone.

"U-Um, I-I um...." The small boy stuttered

"Is there a specific reason your bothering me?"

"U-Um, I-I'm sorry. I-I just don't know if y-your al-l-lowed t-to do that here."

Felix rolled his eyes before taking another drag of his cigarette and leaning forward a bit on the gravestone he was sitting on staring the boy right in the eye. "Do I look like I care?"

The brunette's eyes widened. 

"O-oh, I guess not." He replied looking down at the ground playing with his nails. It was clear to Felix this boy wasn't much of a confronter.

"well if your gonna kick me out can you at least tell me your name first?" Felix asked, once again taking a drag of the small burning stick between his fingers.

A blush spread across the smaller ones cheeks. 

"O-Oh, um, M-my name's Seàn. Uh, b-but everyone calls me Jack." He stuttered.

Felix grinned, jumping of the gravestone where he was sitting. Dropping his fag to the ground and stuffing it out with his foot, Felix puffed out the last bit of smoke watching as it twirled in the air before eventually disappearing. He turned to Jack who was also watching the smoke before their eyes met. 

"Well then, Jack. I'll see ya another time cutie." He said winking at the small boy. He walked away leaving the miniature cemetery and the young Irish boy wide eyed and Face burning to the tip of his ears as he disappeared into the fog.

--------—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wooo! Okay, so I have been working on this for a LONG time. Like a year or two. I think it was only a year actually but not to sure. I have another story in the work that I started making same time as this one it also a Jelix book and it's called: I Met you online. Still working on it so idk when it'll be published but yeah. I cant say how fast the updates for this book will be. Still tweaking with the plot a bit but yeah. Hope u enjoy this book, bye!

LUVE YA SPUDS!!!!💙🤍💛🖤💓💖💘💞💜💌💔🧡🤎❤❣💟💕💗💝💚