(Ibuki) Two Member Band

Hopes Peak Academy .

You couldn't believe you actually managed to arrive to a place like this.

You thought your talent wasn't really something big but neither small.

The Ultimate Drummer (Lol sorry ;P)

You've been thinking that the first thing you would do at Hopes Peak Academy was to form a band. Maybe even become popular and get all the ladies/guys.

You chuckled at that thought.

You could just image yourself upstage, performing for the whole school.

Oh all this thinking was just making you feel so excited.

Oh the chills and thrills!

"Here I go!" You said as you ran towards the entrance of the academy.

As you entered the academy, you looked around in amazement!

The academy looked so much bigger in the inside than the outside!

"Wow!", You said aloud to yourself while walking around.

You laughed and spinned around is circles. This school looks like a type of heaven.

You noticed some people staring at you but you didn't care.

You continued to laugh and spin in circles until the school bell rang.

"Oh damn, not gonna' be late on the first day." You said to yourself as you went to your class.

As you got to class, you noticed the seat in the corner next to the window was empty.

You then went over to it and sat there and sighed happily.

As the second school bell rang, the teacher came in. (He/She) greeted themselves and said everyone has to introduce themselves to the class by getting up from there seats and say there name and Ultimate Talent.

"First up, Hajime Hinata..."

You thought this was your chance to make people know who you were and to maybe impress some people.

When it was your turn to introduce yourself, someone came in the class.

"I-Ibuki is sorry for coming in late.." She said. She wore a dark blue sailer-type school uniform and tons of piercings and she wore some ripped stockings. She also had crazy wicked hair. (Totally got this wrong, lol sorry)

To you, you thought her hair was pretty radical.

The teacher then sighed, "Don't be late next time. Since today is the first day, I'll let you off the hook. And who are you again..?" (He/She) said checking their attendance sheet.

"I-buki Mio-da! Put it together and what do you get? Ibuki Mioda!" She sang in a cheerful tone.

"Oh, here you are..." The teacher said checking her on attendance sheet.

"Now go and take a seat in front of ___________ (Your Name)." She/He said, pointing to the empty seat in front of you.

Ibuki then cheerfully sat on the seat in front of you.

"Okay now lest start with our very first lesson..."

Wha-?
Wha-Wha-What?

"B-But I didn't get the chance to introduce myself..." You thought to yourself.

"Dammit now people won't know who I am.." You said to yourself, trying not to make anyone hear you.

"___________(Your Name), No sleeping in class.." Everyone turned around and stared at you.