Chapter 1

It was a foggy night out on the lake. It was so quiet that you could hear the water ripple. There, swimming along the lake was a little duck.

"Quack..." said the duck as it gazed upon a dancing figure.

"I want to...I want to dance with him too...with the Prince." the duck explained. "But I'm a duck...a voice and looks, just a duck. I can't dance with him, I can't even hold his hand." the duck whined.

The duck gazed into the dancing Prince's eyes which looked emotionless.

"And the Prince's eyes always look so lonely. Won't you smile? Please show me your smile, my Prince." the duck pleaded as the figure then began to fade away, leaving the duck all alone at the lake.

"Well now, you care for him, don't you...a little duck like you?" said a voice an old man.

The duck looked around to see where the voice was coming from but there was nobody in sight. Then all of a sudden, a face of an old man appeared in front of the duck's face.

"QUAAAAAACK!!!"the duck screamed, flapping away.

"AH, MONSTER!" shouted Duck as she fell off her bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Morning has come again into our dormitory in Gold Crown Academy, the girls are waking up. Last night the dream I had, it was so weird and frightening. Morning--ah!" Duck sang but was tumbled over by a flock of hungry birds.

Duck got up, brushed off her uniform and sighed.

"Oh man, you guys must be hungry. Hey Teal, don't gobble it all up yourself. Oh, Canary Mom, your kids will be leaving the nest soon. When they can fly, take them with you. So, what was Senior Mytho up to?" Duck whispered to the yellow bird perched on her finger.

The bird tilted it's head in confusion.

"I had another good dream!" Duck shouts. "Well yeah me being a duck sucked as always but at least I got to see Senior Mytho. Him being a prince was almost too perfect--" she began until the sound of the school bell rang loudly throughout town. "Ah, it's the school bell! Oh no I'm late! Why didn't you wake me up, Pike, Lilie, YOU MEANIES!" Duck shouted as she raced out of her room and out of the girls dormitory.

As soon as Duck left, two doors in the hall open up to show two girls poking their heads out the entry way.

"Say isn't it still 6 o'clock?" Pike asked as she yawned.

"Scatter brain as usual. She's so cute!" Lilie admired as her eyes began to sparkle with adorement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{at Gold Crown Academy}

It was quiet in the dance room and very dim. The silence was then erased by the sound of a creaking door.

"I'm sorry for being late!" Duck apoligized as she bowed her head.

She awaited a lecture from her teacher but heard nothing. She glanced up to see that she was in an empty room.

"What? There's no one here, but why?" Duck asked out loud.

She closed the front door followed by a sound of ballet music. In the corner of the room was a piano and a stereo. Beside them was a dark figure, slim and delicate. It had snow white hair with pale peach skin. It wore a white T-shirt and black leggings. The figure danced into the dim light of the room to reveal a handsome boy.

"I-it's Senior Mytho!" Duck squeaked to herself.

She gazed upon the greatness of the way that Mytho danced along with the music. He did marvelous leaps, turns, and kicks. He amazed Duck so much that she spoke too loud for him to stop dancing and stared at her.