Tripping Into Love

so for all of you who are reading this i wondering if i should put a chapter in here from Indy's pov what do you guys think?

*******************

Taylor's Pov~

        Indy was waiting for me after Algebra so i waved good-bye to Sky. I dont think I can get over what Sky said to me.

"Sky why are you so interested in my eyes?"

He leaned in real close to my ear,"Because they are beautiful."

My heart was beating in my ears im suprised he couldnt hear it. The bell rang and he stood up with a smile on his face. I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks.

Indy looked at me,"Why are your cheeks so red?"

I smiled at the thought,"Oh no reason."

He gave me a look i just couldnt put my finger on. I couldnt stop thinking about Sky. Finally when lunch came Sky sat across me like nothing happened. Indy and I started making plans for where Sky should meet us.

*****************

Saturday Taylor's Pov~

Indy is late and he wont answer his phone. I heard the boys yelling at each other."Knock it off in there or you will be sorry."

The yelling ceased. I texted Sky that Indy wasnt answering his phone. He texted back that he would pick me. I felt like i was ditching Indy but then again he was the one not picking me or the phone up. I agreed and texted him my adress.

About ten minutes later my doorbell rang and there Sky stood looking like a god. His tight shirt showed that he was more than skin and bones. The sunlight made his black hair look blue which  in return made his eyes pop. I think i forgot to breath for a minute,

  I realized right then he was staring at my with.....well i wasnt sure of the look but i could tell it was similar to mine. I smiled," You're drooling."

That seem to snap him out of it,"I'm not drooling, I was just admiring....these flowers."

He pointed to the flowesr my dad had bought me earlier this week. He does that every week so we can have fresh ones near the door.

"Thanks my dad buys me fresh one every week."

He looked down at his shoes,"Do we really have to play laser tag?"

I was taken aback by his question,"No but what should we do instead?"

I got an idea,"Can we go roller skating?"

He whispered so I could barely hear,"I cant"

I grabbed his arm, by his face i could see he was shocked,"Well im going to change that."

****

Ten minutes later we had pulled into Roller Bash. Sky came around and opened my door but i could tell he was scared. I laced up and watched as Sky struggled to tie his skates. I bent down to help and he smiled gratefully. I laced my fingers in between his and felt tingles running through my hand. He seemed to feel it to because he looked at me funny.

          "Dont be scared Sky. Its easy plus you have me for a teacher."

   "Im not scared im just worried about falling and making a fool of myself."

   "Trust me its not that bad. I have hit this floor so many times I've lost count."

He laughed a deep laugh and i was mesmerized at its sound. He caught me staring,"See anything you like?"