Friends I Guess.

Karlee's POV

I was sitting in the classroom while waiting for Whoever this new kid was so i could get out and leave. I sit alone, Forever Will. "Okay. Meet our new student Michael." I Looked up from my phone looking around at the other female students blush and giggle like some damn clowns. But i Looked up at the former freshman as he Looked at me and gave me a light smile. "Sit over there by the blue curly haired girl." My eyes widened and my big ass mouth just HAD to say "I prefer sitting my ass ALONE." way too loud to the point his smile went away. Which made him have to sit next to some bitch named Sarah. In my opinion, She's chill except she fucks with too many people. I Felt bad for saying some shit like that in front of everybody. But it wasn't that hard to find him because He was standing by the door. "Hey- Michael, Right?" I said tapping his shoulder as he looked up from his phone and nodded slowly with a confused look on his face. "If you didn't want me next to you, Why talk to me now?" he said looked back down at his phone again "Because I feel bad about what i said earlier. If i feel guilty it leads me into a dark state, So- By the way, I'm Karlee. And i dye my hair pretty much every month or few days." I Said as He Lifted an eyebrow. "How the hell is your hair not falling out then-" He said. "I Dunno." I replied with a smile. "Sooooo- Do you accept my apology-" I Say as Sarah walked up to us and rolled her eyes at me. "Soo- Michael. Whats up with talking to 'Mrs Antisocial.' When you could be talking to me!" Michael Just Stared at her with his cheeks glowing a blush pink. Aw Damn. He's already going in.

a few hours later in class

Michael's POV

I ended up sitting next to Karlee in 5th Period. Lunch was within a few minutes, when I noticed a note falling on my desk, Most likely from Sarah, as it read "Hey Michael, Heres My Number (insert number here) Text Me! xxx Sarah" Don't get me wrong, She's cute. But I just met the girl so i don't wanna be rushed into an relationship Right Now. But Karlee was writing something into her phone as she pulled up an random contact as handed her phone to me. "Here. put your number in it." As she gave me a light smile I did what she said as the bell ringed as Sarah Pulled me away from Karlee into the hallway. "So, Whats the relationship between you and Karlee." Sarah would say as she put her hand in mine. "Friends i guess. Why?" I say in confusion "Lets just say she's a heartbreaker to anybody." She said as we walked towards the Cafe outside as everybody was sitting at tables or kissing in some corner. Pretty- Normal? "So this is the cafeteria. We eat outside because the way they built the school they didn't build one inside. So if it rains, we eat in classrooms. The bigger ones in the separate building." She said as we sat down at an table with a few other girls. I felt like finding Karlee since I kinda ditched her. I was about to get up I saw Karlee slide onto the chair as everybody groaned as they walked away except for Sarah who was still talking to me as I was staring at her. Sarah pulled me in to kiss my cheek as she got up and walked off. "Wow lover boy. How long you been working the shitbag." She said rolling her eyes as she drank some of her water. "She just put herself onto me, but I do think I like her." Soon as I said that she started choking on her water. "Already?!" She semi yelled as she seemed upset and confused.

676 words
I know this shit sucks balls but bare with me here. It'll get better.