Chapter 2 - No Remorse

( Micheal POV )

This is exactly why I didn't want to go out tonight, nothing good ever comes out of it.

I didn't not want to find my mate no matter how beautiful she is.

"She sure is beautiful, her wolf was calling to me too." Ralph my wolf said.

"Oh well, just try to forget about her we can't have a mate it is too dangerous." I said back to him.

"Yeahh, but once we get rid of the enemy it's going to be alright." Ralph said.

"Yeahh yeahh, I don't want to think about that right now lets just go home." I said.

Ralph didn't make another sound after that, he knew I was right. I just wanted to run in my wolf form for a while and clear my head.

Two Hours Laters

I headed home, it was getting late and I didn't want Blake to worry about me.

I ran through the woods, we lived in California. Our werewolf community is excluded from the human world, we didn't have to worry about them finding out about us.

I shifted back grabbing some shorts from behind the tree, we usually kept them their for when we finish running our wolves.

I walked into the Pack House, we had 22 rooms which consists of a movie theater, arcade room, kitchen, inside and outside pool, the rest were bedrooms for mated couples. Each room was sound-proof and if the mated wolves wanted to they could move out of the main pack house into a smaller one for their family.

The house was live and loud, which it usually was. Everyone was hype about something but I couldn't figure out what. I opened my mind-link since I had it blocked earlier after I left the bar.

"Finally Alpha Blake has found his mate."

"We have a luna now."

"She is so beautiful."

"I'm so happy for him."

Were the thoughts that I hear, I blocked my link again because I was beginning to get a headache.

"Hey bro, did you hear Alpha Blake found his mate?" Charles my little brother asked. He was 20, and a ladies man and he looked just like me but in a younger version. We got our looks from our mother which I am grateful for.

"Yes, I was there when they met." I replied back, walking past him to get something to eat.

I pulled out some left over cold cuts, to make a sandwich. Charles followed me into the kitchen, not getting the hint that I didn't want to talk.

"Great, soo how is she. Is she nice or does she seem like the mean type?" Charles questioned with excitement in his voice.

Every pack member is happy when the Alpha founds their mate. The Luna is a very important roll in the werewolf community. She is basically the mother of everyone in the pack and she takes care of the pack and the alpha. Without a Luna the Alpha would never be truly happy and reach his full potential as a Alpha.

"I don't know mane, I didn't really get a chance to actually talk to her." I said, making my sandwich.

"Why?" Charles asked, he was so damn nosey sometimes.

I was just about to reply when someone spoke up for me.

"Because he left out of there like a chicken with its head chopped off." An amused yet laced with disappointment voice said.