The Girl

There was once a thirteen year old girl, named Camille, who lived with her parents in a little apartment on the outskirts of New York City.
This girl was an extreme girly girl, but she loves animals, kpop, anime, and art. She owned mostly dresses and had fancy shoes. Her nails were always done and she had dyed hair.
She was sort of poplar in school. When I say sort of, I mean, everyone knew her, while she was terrible with name and faces. People knew her as kind, thoughtful, funny, and just easy to get along with; though she liked hanging out with boys the most despite being a girly girl.
——————————————
Camille was in a bunch of friend groups because of how traverse her personality is. She is in more than five friend groups ranging from people around the US, people from her old school, and people at her new school. The groups were all either "popular" kids, weebs, theater/band kids, boys, and kpop fans.
Camille's best friends were a girl named Madi, and a girl named Via.
Madi is a girl who was the kindest to Camille when she changed schools. When Camille and Madi are together, they are crackheads. They both play trumpet, but other than that, they are almost polar opposites.
Camille met Via on her first day of sixth grade, literally running into her before the opening ceremony. When ever Camille feels sad or just wants to talk, she goes to Via. They also both like BTS.
—————————————-
When Camille is with people, she is always smiling and  goofing off, but when she is alone, she is always either sleeping in her dark room, doing some form of art, reading(be it wordy book or manga), editing a photo, or watching a show/k-pop video.
Camille's room is full of pictures and posters of her friends, different anime's, and BTS. Because Camille likes to sleeps lot, she put up blankets where her curtains used to be because they were too thin and let in too much light. p.s. Camille is a night owl.
—————————————-
How could I forget the most important fact!! Camille loves animals.
The types of animals she likes are mostly wild animals, except that she is afraid of most insects and doesn't like snakes.
Her favorite animal families though are the dog and cat species.
She currently has two cats and two big dogs as pets, but she wants a small dog too.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\
/////////////
411 words that no body is probably going to read👍🏻I think the next part will be better but I'm not exactly sure😓