Chapter 3:

I closed my eyes waiting for impact.. But it never came.. So, I peaked out and saw that the car had come to a stop right in front of me.

Suddenly, the car door opened and out came a handsome young guy who looked like he was in his early 20s. My body started tensing for some reason. He ran over to me but stopped in his tracks when he saw me...

My inner wolf was screaming inside my head.... "MATE!!!"

He looked me in the eyes for a moment and gave a cute smile which I returned.

I guess his wolf already told him who I was and my body instantly relaxed taking in the euphoric Wisteria and sea fresh scent in

I guess his wolf already told him who I was and my body instantly relaxed taking in the euphoric Wisteria and sea fresh scent in. He reached forward swiftly and held my small hands in his. I felt sparks at his touch.. I had imprinted onto him!

He eyed my face eagerly and turned his gaze to my shoulder on which his eyes darkened. "Who did this to you?" He asked in his husky voice sending chills down my spine. Confused, I looked over to my shoulder and saw that I had a deep cut on it.. jeez.. how did I not notice it?  Must have gotten there while I was jumping out the window.

"I-i didn't notice.." I said shyly stuttering. My inner wolf facepalmed. He smiled and took me to his car. I looked around and saw that we had attracted quite a lot of attention.

I heard some woman mutter dreamly "Love at first sight.."  at which I had to stop myself giggling. The guy sat me down and went over to his side to get in. "I'm Jungkook by the way." He said fixing his gaze on the road. I grinned, that's a cute name I thought. " I'm Hyejin..Choi Hyejin" I replied looking down. "That's more cuter."

Jungkook said making me widen my eyes. Shoot! I forgot we could read each other's thoughts! He chuckled.. Damn..

"So.. which pack are you from?" He asked trying to stable the mood in the car. "Black ard" I replied hesitantly. "Are you the alpha's daughter?" he asked making me frown.. bitter thoughts consumed my mind as I nodded. "I'm from Black Feather."

I started choking on air. "WHAT?!" He laughed at my reaction "Relax... I won't eat you.. yet.." He added with a playful smirk as the air left my lungs.

"Of course you won't.. but you will tell dad.."

To Be Continued....

A/N: Hello! I'm really sorry for the late update.. I have NOT been busy but.. I've been lazy so yeah.. Thank you for reading.Hope you enjoyed! Have a great day or night! -xoxo

Hope you enjoyed! Have a great day or night! -xoxo