Transfer Student 😲

Hi Hi, I'm sorry for the late upload

ok let just start, in this oneshot, your name is.....

Seomi

Enjoy this oneshot 🤩
- - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -

"Have you guys seen the new student??"

"No, but I heard that he's so charming and cute! That he look like idols >< "

"I saw him at the principal office this morning, when I had to return my finished homework by that time. I didn't quite see his full face, I only see the back of his head and oh I can tell that he's good looking boy."

"Okay, but did you know that he actually best friend with Beomgyu since they were like 6 and then he actually had come to Korea before and already met the other boys."

"oh my god imagine, the five greek god come into the school, I think I'm gonna faint on every morning if I saw them making an entrance."

The girls giggling and talk all over it again and again until I lost it.

I slammed my book shut and put it back on the shelf. I went to the next section and saw them chit chat instead of reading or studying.

I clear my throat, "I'm sorry, but what's the purpose and the rules of using this library again?", I folded my arm and gaze down at them.

One of the girl make disgusted face on my arrival, "the rules is to be quiet and mine your own business, library girl." she mumbling.

Seems like she doesn't have enough courage to say that out loud to me, but stupid she is, this library is quite so I can hear it.

The others try to hold their laugh. "That's right. Im the library girl, and I have rights to give you guys a punishment." , I smirk when I saw their smiles slip off.

I'm humming with smile and I saw them arranging all the books back in the shelf and clean the tables.

"Minseo... Are you giving them an orders?", a women behind me said which make me startled and almost fell off from the chair, luckly none of the girls saw it.

"No, madam."

"I-I mean they deserve it. They were against the rules. And they even make a noisy, some of the students here can't even focus when they just have few weeks left to their exam." I explain.

She shake her head, typical to see me giving orders to others who didn't follow the simplest library rules.

Then I realized there's a guy standing behind her. I tilt my head and see unfamiliar guy. Who is he? I never see him before, not even in my class, or around this campus. Could he be-

"oh my god! That's the new student!!", The girl screamed and drop the books to run here.

Looking at the books left on floor, I turn back to the girl and give her the look, 'pick that book and continue your duty' sternly.

The girl look down and back away. Just them madam clap her hands, "Girls you may go back to you class. Now."

"Madam! They're not even finish with their punishment."