十三

i have not written smut in the longest time and I've kept all of you readers waiting so i apologize for coming back with such a shitty chapter. it's been over half a year.

nonetheless, enjoy!

p.s this book may be coming to an end soon sadly :(. smut really isn't my thing anymore but i do enjoy reading it still! i don't know when i will end this book but it soon i say. BUT my other stories may contain smut at some point like OOLN.

p.p.s you guys should totally check out my new yoonmin book called The End. Don't know if I'll include any smut in it - which it was originally planned to have but Idk if I will end up putting smut in it.

Summary:
The tow have been abandoned by their prom date

top: Jimin

bottom: yoongi

isn't this like the first top jimin??? whoops.

This a long-ass chapter btw oops. If you guys just wanna skip to the smut, scroll down til you see a random emoji.

-

Jimin gently closes the creaking door behind him. Even with this door in the way, the loud music is still heard.

With a grunt, Jimin sets out to find n empty classroom - the bathroom being his last resort. After being dumped by his girlfriend at the senior prom part just two minutes before, Jimin wants to tear up but nothing comes out.

Wondering why his girlfriend would just kiss another man in front of him to then break up just seconds after was unbelievable to him. With a sigh, he walks down the white halls, his footsteps from his very fancy shoes making clicks and clacks as they echo. He passes all the small posters going 'join the football team today!' 'prom 2020!' and more.

With anger, Jimin is about to punch he nearest lockers but pauses once he hears cries from a classroom. He lowers his fists as he heads towards the cries.

An empty dark science classroom, Jimin looks through the window of the classroom door, careful to not skim the paper poster on the door with the words 'THE SCIENCE LAB.' Jimin blinks, seeing a small frail boy on the ground crying, in the dark. He couldn't clearly see he who was, just a silhouette.

The cries continue as Jimin just stares at the small boy, black hair, in a suit, shoes off showing the boy's blissful smooth feet, and other features.

Jimin tilts his head in question, why is he here? Who is he?

With another loud sniffle coming from the boy, Jimin opens the door and closes it slowly. "Are you crying?" He first asks the boy. Yeah, he's in a shitty mood but he's not gonna avoid someone else with a shitty mood - it was part of his personality, to care for others.

The boy flinches, not noticing him at all and continues to cry, "what else, dickhead?" he wipes his eyes in hopes no more tears would come out, which, more came out. The crying boy looks up at this ceiling, fluffy black hair going backward, to avoid even more tears - again, which fails.

"I was just trying to be nice. Why are you in here and not partying?" Jimin asks, about to flip the light switch on but doesn't. He lowers his hand and moves his hair backward.

"I could say the same to you," The black-haired boy slightly groans, "could you turn on the lights?"

Jimin just nods even though the crybaby couldn't see him. Jimin raises his left hand and uses his index finger to quickly flip the light switch on to the room.

The lights flicker for a millisecond as the room illuminated. The skeleton in the corner, the fish tank in the other corner, the sink next to the skeleton, the clear cupboards above it, showing glass containers, and whatnot. The basic science class items. Jimin stares at the boy on the ground. Red eyes, disheveled hair, puffy lips, and wet tears streaming down.