The Black Out

Hiding inside one of the broken down buildings inside the town was a young boy named Rider.  All Rider Remembers is waking up that morning to everybody panicking. People running this way in that. Then all of a sudden he saw his younger sister disappearing into the crowd outside. Then a black mist covered his view. Rider then noticed some thing. He couldn't make out what it was, but it was coming straight towards him, into his direction. Ryder remembers being numbingly still as the big object hit him... black out.

An hour later, Rider Got up off the cold, damp ground. His head hurt a little and he felt a bit dazed. He went to go fill his head and not to his surprise, when he lowered his head back down, he saw blood. Writer took a wobbly step forward. He Looked around him, he's a new one, all Rider wanted was to wake up and everything will be back to normal. But unfortunately that was not about to happen.

As Rider looks up towards the sky, he notices that the dark, scary clouds up ahead were rain clouds and they were close by. Rider knew he needed to find shelter, and quick. As Rider walked wobbly like, as if he was trying to remember how to walk, he suddenly felt a sharp throb and his head. Rider's vision went blurry, And he fell to the ground. Thump!