1 0

8:03 p.m

Hot tears rolled down his cheeks as his reminiscence of the perfect life he lived flashed inside his head like a black and white movie. How fateful he was when he had met Suzan, how surprised he was when she proposed after years of being together in a relationship, how generous he had been while loving her, how beautiful his life had been. That is, before Mika-Rin.

'How could you not be happy for Mika?'

His swollen lips trembled as he remembered Jungkook's face next. New tears replaced the ones that had slid away. He didn't hate that guy, he simply wished he was dead.

"He is everything a woman would want. So handsome, so successful, so young, so talented, so fated-", Yoongi wailed in his broken voice while banging his head against the stirring wheel harmlessly. He halted his emo boy hours for a short break to sip more beer from a local beer can, wondering what had happened to his high class taste. He threw a punch on the wheel, making the car horn loudly.

"You are worthless, do you hear me? Nothing at all!"

He threw the empty can out of the window after crushing it, watching it as it flew in the air and landed on a small pile of snow. His lips twisted in disgust as the can clanked with the rest of the empty cans outside his cold car.

'So drunk, yet conscious."

Yoongi hid his face in his ice cold hands as he poured out more tears of agony. Long forgotten was his woolen muffler, gloves and his coat as his thoughts once again ran back to her. Suzan, who had been his savoir, his salvation for so many years, had now become nothing but a source of regret and heartache.

'Is she really nothing to you? Your heart seems to be missing her a lot more than trying to hate her. Stop lying to yourself.'

A voice rang in his vast and dark mind. A voice so much like his own yet indescribable and eerily unrecognizable. It was a voice he knew he'd come to despise.

"She was your first love."

A deep chuckle resonated from his dried up throat as he ruffled his charcoal hair. He was frustrated with himself. He slammed his palms on the middle of the stirring wheel, the car emitting a few loud horns, startling the bystanders .

"You found your soulmate. Why else do you need love now? Why can't you like her instead? Why can't you just forget her, you stupid, pathetic, dumbass! You're so worthless and naïve! What is wrong with you, why don't you just fucking wake up? Why the hell don't you jus-"

Yoongi's hysterical loud voices were thankfully cut into by a gentle yet easily audible knock on his window. Wiping off the tears, he started looking for the car keys only to realize he had dropped them near the acceleration paddle.

"Forget it.", He muttered before opening his car door to reveal the uninvited intrusion so that his drunk ass could shout his agonies at the poor visitor.

"What the fuck do you want? Can't a man be depressed in peace?"

The tall and kind looking boy who was being shouted at simply laughed, pointing fingers at a house behind Yoongi's car. His slim frame was protected by a baggy loose sweater and track pants, an over-all coat draped on his shoulders which shook with his melodious laugh.

"I'm so sorry, Sir. My house is right there and your shouting and honking really burst my dream. So I thought I might tell you to be more quite." He ended his explanation with another one of his carefree laughs.

"Piss off." Yoongi grumbled, already jealous of the happy man.

"Why don't I deserve happiness like you do? Why does everything I love leave me? Don't you dare smile or laugh in front of me, you inconsiderate boy! I'm a wretched soul and don't you dare be hopeful around me!"

Yoongi started kicking his legs out of the car in order to hit that person as he backed away a bit, eyes wide and mouth dropped.

"B-but Sir! I- my intention wasn't to make fun of you." He apologized, bowing sincerely. The lively boy then hummed as if thinking before announcing, "I know a wonderful bar to loosen up. Let me help you!"

Yoongi was baffled.

This random dude then somehow managed to push our drunk Yoongi onto the other seat as he himself sat on the driver's seat. Even if Yoongi could hardly process the situation, his drunk mind didn't allow him to disagree and kick the boy out like he would have if his sense of comprehension wasn't as clouded with alcohol.

And that was how Jung Hoseok and Min Yoongi met for the first time, driving off to some bar to particularly "loosen up" and forget their life puzzles for a temporary time period, not knowing the consequences of their acquaintance.

-

A/n: DOUBLE UPDATE YAYYY~

A slightly smaller chapter. (ExAcTLYy -95 words) but make sure you read the previous one too.

Hope you enjoyed this surprise update
(◡ ω ◡)