2~~Filler

A/N no special lyrics bc it's just a filler chapter! Okie, dubai!
~~~~~~~~Joey's POV~~~~~~~~~~~
"Fuck life," I muttered, watching the air turn white around my breath. I was in Boston, walking away from my mother's home. I had visited early for Christmas so I could spend Christmas Day with my friends in L.A.

Turns out, Mom didn't want me there this early. "Nicole will be coming on Christmas, you should too!" She said. So I left. Left her and her house and Boston. I'm flying back tonight.
*
We land in L.A.X. just as I'm getting a text from Meghan.

"we r done" It read. I almost cried because I loved Meghan. Well, I thought I did. I took the ring that was in the soft velvet box and almost threw it away. But I didn't.

I saw a homeless man on the way home. I crouched below him and tossed the velvet ring box into his cup. "Merry Christmas," I said, and he looked up at me.

He shook his head, an have me the ring back. "Save it for her," he said.

"For who?" I asked, almost falling over.

"She is coming. Just wait," he replied, and looked away.

I tucked the ring back into my pocket and got up. I began the walk home.

Alice's POV
"Thank you, Shane!" I exclaimed over the phone. My cousin, Shane Dawson, was letting me stay at his place until I got my work study job at UCLA.

I was going to be in a couple of his videos, and meet some of his friends. I'm excited to meet some YouTubers that aren't his friends. Like CaptainSparklez. He is pretty cute.

But, I'm very excited to meet Joey. He is ADORABLE. Of course, he is dating Meghan. Oh well.

I grabbed my laptop and sat down in my bed and watched the latest Trinity Island (A/N It's CaptainSparklez but in this, we'll call him SparklyPants. K? K.) video. It was pretty cool.

Before I went to bed, I did my daily Spritz read. I was getting up to 400 wpm. I was really excited.
~~~~~~~
A/N just a filler.
~~LKS