🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

The Next Day

3 person pov
Taehyung woke up and did his usual morning stuff.
Then heard a knowck on the door. Hmmm wonder who could that be? Taehyung opened the door. and saw his girlfriend. JENNIE! "Your Here! Your Here!" A kiss from Taehyung to Jennie. "Hehe I miss you."
" Me too Jen! Come on let's go inside. We still have an hour for school."

They went inside and made breakfast for Jennie. "So Jen~! Did you get tour classes?" "Yes actually." "Can I see pleaseu!" "Hahah your so cute Tae. Yeah." She gave the paper to Taehyung. "Awwww! You have no classes with me." Taehyung hugged her on the back. She made a sad face. "Awww.. sorry" "well. Come on let's get your breakfast." She ate breakfast and then headed to school.

They got to school then when the class started they kissed not knowing that Jungkook was there in the distance.

Jungkook saw them kissing.. He felt like he was gonna throw up so he ran to the bathroom.

Taehyung and Jennie went to class and when Taehyung went to class he sat at his usual spite and didn't see Jungkook.

2 minutes later Jungkook came back to the class room and sat next to Taehyung. "Good morning Jungkookie. Where were you?" "Oh I was at the bathroom. M-my stomach started to hurt. Haha.." "Well do you need to go to the nurses room? I hope your okay." Taehyung said. "No no. I'll take care of it when I get home." "Okay then. But if it starts hurting tell me. Okay!" Taehyung smiled. "Yeah."

It was Lunch time and Taehyung and Jennie sat next to each other. Jungkook sat next to Taehyung. "Jennie I would like you to meet my.. Umm.." Taehyung didn't know what to call Jungkook. Friend? No that's a pretend thing. Wait then why does Taehyung have a girlfriend?! Jungkook thought to himself. "Friends." Jungkook smiled. "Well Hello I'm Jennie Kim." She smiled. Jungkook was hurt. He coughed a bit. "Oh you have then Hanahaki Disease?" Jennie said. "No just sick." He lied "What!? You never told me you were sick? Are you okay?!" Taehyung was worried. "It's okay." Jungkook ied. He's not okay! "Well I need to go to the bathroom. I'll be back." "Okay bye then." She said.

Jungkook went to the bathroom and coughed up some flower petals. "I see you have the Hanahaki Disease." Jungkook was Shook. Who was that. He turned around. It was Hoseok. "JESUS HOSEOK! You scared the crap out of me! Why are you in the dark you emo kid." "Hey! I'm not emo. I'm not the one who listens to emo rock!" Hoseok protested. "Yeah. Yeah who cares." "Anyways~ you like someone don't you!" "Yeah but he has a girlfriend." He said. "It's okay." Hoseok patted his back. Jungkook threw up more flower petals in the bathroom trash can. "Well this is a beautiful slow death." Someone entered the bathroom. "Namjoon? Your in this school?" "Surprisingly yes. I transferred here and got myself a boy frie-" Namjoon looked at Hoseok. Hoseok shook his head and mouthed no. "Yeah. I'm sorry." Namjoon apologized. "Yeah no it's okay. What is this a friendly reunion?" Jungkook laughed. "Haha yeah! Text Me still have my number?" "Yeah!"