Chapter 19

Chapter 19

When we returned from our hike, we took turns showering and changing. Though it was never discussed, we both knew I would be spending the night. I’d left the group home and I wouldn’t have my apartment until the next day. Like we had so many times before we fell into our routine, almost like I had never been gone. I made dinner and after we cuddled on the sofa and watched television. Landon got out his laptop and showed me some used cars he had researched. He told me he’d check a few of them out.

We were both tired. I’d not slept much the night before and the long hike was catching up to me. Between that and the soothing sounds of the river, my river, just outside the window, the energy drained from my body and I fell asleep on his lap.

I woke up to Landon carrying me into the bedroom. He laid me down onto his bed and crawled in beside me, taking his spot behind me. I’m home

The next morning I kissed him goodbye and went to meet James at my new apartment. Landon said he would keep looking at cars and we’d planned to go out on a real date the next weekend. James was waiting in his car when I arrived. I’d already wired him the deposit and the rent. I signed all the paperwork and he handed me the key.

The apartment was bare; the refrigerator was empty. I didn’t even have much clothing to fill the closets. I spent the rest of the day shopping for groceries and home goods. 

I did my best to make the apartment as homey as possible. I’d purchased a couple of pictures to hang; I got a few potted plants. It wasn’t much, but it was mine. I texted Landon, just to tell him I was Ok and to update him on my progress. As the sun went down, I sat on my new couch and tried to watch a movie but I found I was getting restless. Fuck it.

I showed up at Landon’s door thirty minutes later. When he opened his door, I was standing there holding a small overnight bag. If he was surprised to see me he didn’t show it. When it was time for bed I showed up in his bedroom wearing just one of his shirts and panties. Landon had been laying in his bed reading. “You need to put some pants on.”

“I don’t want to. I’m more comfortable this way.” I said, getting under the covers.

Landon moved over, further away from me. “Seriously, I won’t be able to sleep with you like that next to me. I barely hold it together when you have sweatpants on.”

“Then don’t hold it together. I’m emancipated, I’m a year older. We don’t need to wait. I’ve always been legal.”

“I’m still your teacher. Tomorrow you’ll still be sitting in the back row of sixth period history, looking at me with beautiful brown eyes. Your birthday doesn’t change that.”

I reached my hand over and started rubbing up and down his thigh. “What do you think about when you are looking at me from across the room Mr. Reynolds?”

“Cass, don’t do this. You don’t know what you do to me. How hard it’s been for me.”

I reached my hand up further until I felt his manhood over the blanket. I squeezed it and he instantly became erect under my touch. “Tell me, how hard has it been?”

Landed inhaled deeply and grabbed my wrist hand and held it in place. “Jesus, Cass, we can’t.”

I squeezed harder and his erection twitched, like it was begging to be free. I whispered, “Tell me Mr. Reynolds, what do you think about when you see me watching you from the back row? What do you want to do to me?”

Landon’s grip loosened on my wrist and I started rubbing my hand up and down his length. He’s so big! “Do you think about me doing this to you Mr. Reynolds?”