Uh Oh✌️

Recap!!!-just keep scrolling if you please-🌚🌚
Ben:Yn its ok ik how u felt its ok please dont be upset its bot your fault she should have been talking about u and malaks mom like that she had no reason to do that and we already know that what she said down there none of it is true*lifts head up and wipes her tears* listen u cant let anybody get to u like that dont worry about her or what anybody thinks ok?

Yn:Ok

Ben:now give me a kiss*kisses you*

Yn:*giggles and kisses back* I love you

Ben:I love you too

Yn:welp im goin down stairs to get something to drink ill be back*walks out room and destiny walks by*

Yn pov
While i was going down stairs destiny walked by me and looked me up and down like bishh i will whoop yo ass again like i just did to Ali like dont play with me so i gave her the death glare

Destiny:hey ben

Ben:destiny what are you doing in here?

Destiny:idk just tryna find a bathroom

Ben:ooh well the bathroom is out there far away from here and me!!

Destiny:look i just want to say i apologize for ruining you and Yns relationship i am*pretending to care*

Ben:destiny you mean it?

Destiny:yeah

10 mimd later

Thats when something happened!?

Yn: im back ben wtf??!!!!!!!!

Ben:uh oh

Ben pov
Oh god! What have i done this couldn't have happened again destini did this on purpose now what would i do im pretty sure i just lost the girl of my dreams again!"Why do i Always mess up"

Yn:Ben i can't believe you how could you do this to me again and then you had the Audacity to do something with the same girl TF WRONG WITH YOU!Huh? Do you not want to be Boyfriend & Girlfriend or better what do you even what to be friends? IM ASKING YOU A FUCKING QUESTION!!!ANSWER ME!*im guessing i was way too loud because river malak nadia bryson kendall and tayvion were behind me Shocked at what they saw*

Tayvion pov
Damn ben really again but this time you letting her rub up all on you and better yet you didnt even move her off of you your so damn stupid sometimes!

Kendall pov
This bout to get ugly!! Ben shirt off she on his lap feeling his chest and u can tell they was about to do sumthin the bitch still on his lap doe -.-

Yn:You know ben idc and this time no more chances i swear!!! IDC FOR YOU NO MORE FUCK YOU FUCK UR BDAY N FUCK UR LIFE AND UR LIL THOTTING ASS BITCH I JUST WANT ONE THING OUTTA U AMD THATS TO STAY OUTTA MY LIFE FOR EVER IM DEAD SERIOUS IM NOT EVEN PLAYING ANYMORE I WILL IGNORE YOU LIKE AS IF U WERENT EVEN BORN LIKE A BRICK WALL BETWEEN US IN FACT I NEVER WOULD EVEN TALK TO YOU IF YOU WERE THE LAST PERSON KNOWN TO MAN KIND AND YOU NOT EVEN SAYING ANYTHING I BET YOUR PROBABLY HAPPY THAT U HURT ME AGAIN IM SIKE AND TIRED OF PPL TELLING ME THEY LOVE ME WHEN THEY ACUTELY DONT*storms outta the house and walks back home*

Ben:I can expl-

Khalil:save it ben Yn doesn't deserve a boy like you!

Ben:Nigga what you tryna say that you like my girl or something?

Khalil:She not even your girl if she was your girl you would try the power invested in u to not be flirting with you or doing some other nasty shit that yall was about to do you know i don't like nobody getting hurt and thats exactly what you did dude made some one so special to me cry and felt like she isn't loved when she really is by people who really care about her instead of some jerk!

River:Man you cant even apologize for this so dont try let her cool off.....And for you*points to destini*

Destini:me

River:yeh you u lucky Yn ain't beat dat ass i think faith was destine to make u get ur ass beat!!!!

Destini:bitch please you wouldnt even do anythin--*next think u know rivey just throws a punch at destini*Ouchhhhhh wtf!!!

River:Didnt i just tell you,you lucky Yn not here so i did the damn work for her! Now bitch please leave for i have to really fuck yo ass up...

Destini:ouchhh fuck that shit still hurt!!!! And fine idc ben call me

Ben:.....bye*sounding depressed and full of anger*

Ohhhhhh this was feisty yall never knew what river was capable of ben really did it this time smh well please please comment tell me how i did or what i need to improve like/vote and subscribe🌚🌚💕💕💕🌝🌝🌝🙅🙆🙅🙆