Oh, ocean blue!

A/n Hello lovely reader! I'm super excited to start this story. I love every comment and vote I get so I hope I get a lot! *wink wink*
I hope you enjoy the story! Buckle up beauties! Your in for a ride! This will be in Joanna's point of view. If this book gets popular or just a comment requesting that I make another one in a different characters point of view, I will. That's Joanna on top!
---------
I look at Mary who's sitting across from me, a determined look in her eyes. She doesn't understand really. Once my mothers mind is made up, it's made up. We are really going to move away. Again.
"Jo-Jo! There must be something we can do! You can't leave me all alone. Plus, you haven't kissed Daniel yet!" She's exclaims. I smile a little at the last part about Daniel. We've been literally obsessed with him for two months and I know almost everything about him. Except how good of a kisser he is.
"Sorry Mary. It's happening. With or without Daniel's kiss. But look on the bright side! My mom said we can have a sleepover for the rest of the time I'm here! It's only a week so it's not too long. Mom understands how unfair it is that she's making me leave." I say. Mary's grim face brightens up a little which makes me feel better. I hate it when she's upset.
"Perfect!" She looks at her watch. "It's his shift! To the beach!" I'm being dragged out the door onto the sand and sure enough, Daniel's there in all his glory. Glory being his abs. They are heavenly, carved from pure muscle and hot-ness. We sit under a beach umbrella and watch him, giggling, like we're doing something wrong. Mary suddenly mutters "Oh no" under her breath. I follow her gaze to the bane of my existence.
Sabrina. Let's give you the background information, shall we? So in first grade she dumped a bucket of red paint on Mary because Mary won the art contest for all first grade. The rest of the year she was awful to Mary out of jealousy. In second grade I got on her bad side. We we're playing soccer at recess and I by accident pushed her and she fell in the mud. She pulled me down with her and pulled my hair and scratched me until I cried. She was abhorrent to me ever since. Pretty much she's been evil since first grade until now, the middle of high school. She's wearing three pieces of cloth in total. One to cover her lady part down there and two others to cover the grapefruits sitting above her rib cage. Nothing covering her butt. Nothing. A string going up it and that's it, it's not worthy to be even underwear! She walks over to Daniel and begins twirling her fake blonde hair and batting her eyelashes. She 'accidentally' drops her sunglasses and bends down to pick it up, exposing her fruits. You see his eyes move from her face downwards and I can't watch any longer. I slump back down next to Mary.
"So much for the kiss. I doubt he's going to look at me for the rest of the summer." I grumble and pull the cover up around me. I don't exactly have Sabrina's physique. Mary has more than me, the lucky girl.
"Hey," Mary's voice is soft, "let's go watch a movie or something. I heard a huge storms coming soon. I don't want to get all cold." My house is on the beach and we do have a pool in our backyard for no reason. When we bought the house it was there so we kept it. Mary and I go through the back door and into my room and turn on a movie.
"Jo-Jo. I really don't want you to go. I'll miss you too much!" She cries. I try to lighten things up. Poor Mary. Poor me.
"C'mon, let's pray for a wish." I say and clasp my hands in hers.
"Oh, ocean blue! Please grant us one wish!" I say in a deep voice. Rain starts pattering on the windows. "Let me stay with Mary! Oh ocean, help us! Lend us your oogly boogly magic and MAKE OUR WISH COME TRUE!" I scream and then start laughing. Mary is giggling, I sounded so ridiculous. I make sure the windows are locked because the wind starts to blow hard. Another big storm is coming to wreck the beach and our backyard. Better be prepared.