{✿} 𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐖 𝐈𝐓

[♡*]•———————{*♡*}———————•[*♡]
— { I SAW IT } —
[♡*]•———————{*♡*}———————•[*♡]
Even locked away memories resurface
[♡*]•———————{*♡*}———————•[*♡]

Satan Jr was going crazy. It scared the hell out of Potina but she knew it would be fine. She could only hope that Boland would return soon before things become messy and unsightly. Satan Jr was obviously so unstable that even Gremlin was so scared that she teleported everyone to the roof of the house. This whole situation was beyond terrifying. When silence enveloped on the inside made it even more terrifying.

No sounds of movement, no sounds of breathing, no smell, something was going to happen at any moment. To prove this point something had grabbed onto Potina's leg and was trying to drag her back into the house. Screaming was sure not helping in the situation and Potina was running out of options. As she continued to struggle against Satan Jr's iron like grip, her mother had finally let go of her leg which gave her enough time to crawl away.

Seeing that staying on the roof would be too dangerous she had successfully jump off the roof and landed perfectly standing up, now it was time to try and find her father. After a few minutes of scouring the neighborhood she found absolutely no trace of him surprisingly. This definitely was not a good sign at all. The country soon gave up and decided to hide in a car near the house for protection purposes, just in case her mother came down to tear her to shreds. As you can see Potina was beyond terrified at this point and worried about her survival.

But those cruel thoughts disappeared when she spotted Boland coming back from wherever the hell he was. When he reached the home he soon got into a fight with Satan Jr on the roof. Potina easily climbed to the roof to see what was happening because she wanted to see the outcome of it all. What shocked her was that Satan Jr was trying to...kill Boland.

When her fangs dug into Boland's shoulder, ripping the flesh off, memories suddenly made its way to Potina's mind. She had seen this before in her life. A gruesome memory was now being reenacted once more in her long depressing life. Why was this all happening again? Why? Frozen from the horror of the flashbacks everything around her went silent and she felt like she was in a dark void like hole.

Everything, everyone was gone before her eyes. That terrifying night that happened so long ago she had somehow forgotten was resurfacing. Blood was everywhere and everyone on the ground lying dead before her. Why...? Flashback after flashback, memory after memory, she slowly began to remember what had happened in her life. Everyone was gone, of course they were, it was all her fault of course.

In her black hole she heard the sounds of someone walking up to her. An inaudible "Are you okay" echoed throughout the space like an empty cave but fell into deaf ears. Potina just didn't respond. Actually she couldn't respond at all after seeing everything. All the good and horrible memories came back all at once that she could not comprehend reality to fiction. It had extremely damaged her mentally and almost physically. The pain of it all was too much for her small mind to handle that she seemed to be completely frozen in time.

Someone had gently picked her up and carried her off some as she whimpered at the touch. Voices all around we're talking and crying in worry but she didn't understand. She couldn't hear or say anything at all. The person carrying her had gently placed her on something soft which she assumed was her bed. Her vision was blurry for a bit but she could tell that she was indeed in her bedroom. All the furniture, decorations, and nicknacks were all in the same place; just how she left them.

This room almost looked exactly like her old one, minus the anime posters and family photos scattered around. Obviously she was wide awake and couldn't sleep or else I saw it.

Gremlin walked into my room. "Potina what's wrong?" She asked.

Potina sat up from her bed and whispered back, "I see it..." Everything that she saw was beyond horrifying.

Gremlin walked into the room and sat next to her on the bed.

"What did you see? Is it about what happened today?" She asked.

Potato walked in and asked," You see...what?"

"I...saw it again. It's happening again," Potina shakily replied as more flashes of memories went through her head. Gremlin looked at her with concern and hugged her lovingly.

"What did you see again, Potina?" She asked gently.

"I saw so much blood. Everyone was gone. Over and over, again and again, again, again, again..." She mumbled.

Potato looked worriedly at Potina, "Are-are you okay Potina?"

There was no reply.

Gremlin turned to Potato and answered for me,"When mom went crazy today, seeing all the damage and blood must have brought back memories. Bad ones, I'm guessing..."

Gremlin was 90% right but Potina wouldn't correct her. Potato joined the hug and told Potina that it was alright and that they were all here, together. That's exactly what Pon used to tell her. Potato apologized for not being there but it wasn't her fault. Potina was glad that they weren't there and continued to repeat the word 'again' without stopping.

"It's okay, Potina. There's no danger anymore. We're safe." Gremlin said and gave me a reassuring smile, "Besides, I'd never let anything happen to my siblings!"

That was exactly what Potlia had told her when younger Potina had nightmares.

"Awww thank you Gremlin!" Potato exclaimed with a smile.

"No...it will happen again..." And Potina continued to repeat the word 'again' once again. Not knowing what to do they left the room silently and left the country to lay on her bed. Finally, the sleeping fairies had blessed Potina with much needed sleep.

The only problem was that she shouldn't have closed her eyes...