🌸

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1; ' 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑𝒔 𝒂𝒕 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒕 '

________________🌱________________

You were known as the daughter of a very succesful billionaire man whose married worldwide known model from another (C/N) [Country Name] Your life were the true definition of perfection, everthing is going well.

You were not really an average child, you were the cherry on top in this [L/N] household and the main attraction that filled with a lot of pair of eyes crowd looking at you, filled with envy. You were smart, graceful, and the true definition of beauty. Although, people tend to treat you like how a spoiled brat are suppose to be treated but, you were nowhere near those kinds of brats. You have wealth and everlasting happiness blessings but you don't want this.

You don't know why but you felt empty at that one moment you are alone.

______________ 🌈 ________________

Your birthday were near and your father gives you a purse filled with big amount of money. Deciding to get a new jacket and winter season clothes, gloves, and other things you needed, you soon go to the nearest town which will be a few miles away and you were going to be accompanied with the newest maid and your main driver, Mr. Fujikoshi who you treated like a family.

Hours has passed, you already arrived at the town but hasn't bought a single thing. " M-m'lady , i-is there anywhere you wanted to go? " the maid tries to talk in the most polite way as possible because knowing how your manner and your word stings like a wasp was enough to make more than 20 maids quit or get themselves fired. You decided to answer after sighing "Probably, I haven't found a single clothing that has materials I wanted. " your maid quickly says " M-m..maybe you should take a walk and look at the town scenery? " your seemingly cold (E/C) look at her which gave your maid chills and she was sweating bullets, hoping she didn't say anything that upset you. " That's an interesting suggestion. Well then, Mr. Fujikoshi-san, could you park somewhere near, I would love to take a fresh air and you should take a rest " he look at you with a soft smile " I may be old but I still have my stamina to keep up with other drivers. Although, if you insist, very well then, M'lady " Mr. Fujikoshi stops at the nearest shop which is the end of the town. The maid opens the door for you before going outside to accompany you.

Another hours has passed and you decided to buy jackets and all things you needed to satisfy your needs, you were about to enter your limousine as you saw a male kid were carrying another kid, he look sick and his body was clearly skinny and unnourished plus had those weird black couloured rash- like under those rag clothes which you assume was a torn and old kimono, you were shook when you realize a girl he was carrying looking at you. She started to bury her face on the male kid back, feeling embarrassed and intimidated being watch by you. Yet, it doesn't mean that kid who you assume right now, is her brother, he noticed how his sister was feeling as he glared at you " Tch, look away! " you weren't feeling threaten at all but curiousity was started to consume your thoughts, a lot of question and answer flows at the same time in your head.

" You shouldn't be outside at this season, go home. " his glare became harder than before as he answered " We don't have one, now leave us alone! " you decided to give a quick answer, knowing what you should do, " Don't move. " you walk toward your maid as she looks at you " Y-yes, M'lady? " you didn't want to answer because you afraid they'll go away before you get to give them something, you took an expensive jacket and scarf that has a good quality fabric material that should help those siblings keep warm.