🌺

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2;
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒃𝒚𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒐𝒎: "𝑷𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒚 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒔?"

__________________________

The three children were playing with each other. They felt so many joy that haven't felt for so long especially for the siblings.

A [short/long] [H/C] haired little girl slowly walk to the big closet as she quickly open it as another girlish screaming came from the closet, revealing black haired boy. Both of the girls laughed at the boy. " G-Gyuutarō! What's with the s-scream? " Gyuutarō didn't answer but finally Ume snorts break the silence once more and they all laughing again.

" Alright. Alright- I'm tired. We should rest. I have extra futons if you guys want to take a quick nap! " [Y/N] started to drag out two futons with Gyuutarō's help since she was too small to drag a big futons, especially TWO big futons. " I want to sleep with Onii-Chan! " Ume jump on Gyuutarō's back as [Y/N] smiled in envy. " Aaaah, I'm so jealous, you both have each other while I'm just the only child " they both look at her as they tackled [Y/N]. Gyuutarō hesitated but he decided to hug you because knowing her little sister, she would complain and will talk non-stop for not comforting the [H/C] girl. " E-eh.... " " Now, now! Let's sleep together " Ume look at [Y/N] hoping she'll sleep with them, sharing the same futon. A pink blush started to get visible on her cheeks, sleeping with the siblings? Isn't sleeping with a boy is illegal? ' Oh.. it's not illegal since..we're just kids '

" Okay!! " [Y/N] smiled once more at the siblings, seeing Ume already asleep on the futon, she facepalmed at herself " Of course, I take forever to think about a simple thing "

Gyuutarō sheepishly smiled at her as he scratches his right cheek, it wasn't itchy but the feeling of being nervous to sleep with someone other than his little sister. " A-ah, I hope you don't mind. Ume sleeping a little early.". " Oh, it's fine. I much rather seeing her rest since the winter this season are quite...harsh. I assume she likes the warmth here "

__________  ➖。いぉヴぇ🦋

_________________________

It was already midnight, the time you've been waiting for. You and the siblings already woke up to get dressed up for the birthday party and for you both finally part your ways from each other. You were busy having your hair braided by your own personal hairstylist. You were humming to yourself as your mother came with a box that has beautifully done ribbon. Your mother crouch down to your level as she whisper something so quiet so nobody hear their little conversation, the hairstylist was an exception. " Mama! Can I wear my kimono now? " you tried to sound a little childish to capture your mother heart since the kimono you wanted to wear so much was your ancestor belonging, it was your ancestor dead niece that was killed before she could gave birth. The husband wasn't found, they assume he killed her. It was a beautiful orange-coloured kimono with a dark green geometric design, pink flowers patterned in between makes her feel attracted to it, without any reason. " Mama...IT DOESN'T FIT- " the sleeves were a little too long even though the Kimono should've shrink a little as year goes by. " Oh dear, Y/N, my lovely daughter, bear with it for tonight. " she lightly chuckled as the door opened, revealing the silver-haired girl that has her hair tied to side buns, which makes her lime green ombre looks attractive. " Y/N! I'm doneeee! " You and your mother look at each other before you both tackled Ume from how cute she look like.

" U-Ume! " you look at the black haired boy as you smiled " Gyuutarō- you look nice "  you complimented him as his face turns beet red, you were about to have a little chit chat as your mother chuckled and left. You freaking sure she said ' Young love ' just now. She watch too many drama from [C/N]. 

_________ ➖ 私のゲストになる💫

The party went well. Everything was perfect like it suppose to be. You got what you want, they got what they want. You spend your last day with the siblings that is now your closest friend.

「 Your tears run down your cheeks
                          That night.              」

It was the day, you and them, you both aren't seeing each other any soon. Knowing you will have suitor and soon be married and have a high chance to live in your mother [C/N] country.

You gave them the box before they left.
Your mother sewed a new kimono for them. The colour and design stays the same, but it looks brand new because it is. They were grateful, you want them to stay but you can't since you don't want them to be involved and the risk of be killed by assassins or bounty hunter that is informed to kill your whole family and you were the target.

" Y/N, will we meet again? " Ume look at you, you smiled, " Yes. Yes, we will, Ume " you gave her a headpats as Gyuutarō finally gave a genuine big smile " Thanks. "

You entwined your pinky finger with both of them as you gave your best smile you could ever give. " We'll meet again when next year came and it's my birthday! Don't you ever forget it! Broke it and we shall cut our pinky " Ume and Gyuutarō look at each other before nodded.

" Pinky Promises. "

Sadly, once they visit your mansion, they only get to see you 6-feet underground in between your mother and father.

The L/N family, brutally killed by a Demon.