V. Congratulations, Now NOBODY Can Stand You!

"Hey, rooms changed," Blaine noted.

"Mm."

He looked over at Kurt. "What's wrong?"

Kurt looked away from the lists. "What? Oh, nothing. It's just... Have you seen Hunter's name anywhere?"

Blaine frowned. "No. I mean, I didn't look for him. Why?"

"I just thought it was weird. I probably just missed it, I'm sure it's there."

"Okay. Let's head to our dorm, then."

They did, and Sawyer was already there when they got there, as was Blake. They were in the middle of an argument.

"–can't believe you!" Blake was saying.

"I don't understand, why are you so angry at me?"

"Look what you did!"

"Hey, what's going on?" Kurt interjected, stepping between them.

"This isn't about you," Blake snapped, but Sawyer ducked to hide behind Kurt.

"You're in my dorm, and frankly, he seems happy I interrupted. Either talk like a civilized person or get out."

Blake glared at him, but didn't say anything, finally giving Sawyer an opportunity to speak up.

"Blake, you aren't my parent, you have absolutely no say in what I do with my hair," he told him.

"It was beautiful!" he objected. "I don't care if you're Hindu or whatever the fuck you are–"

"Get out."

"What?"

Sawyer had moved in front of Kurt, pointing at the door. His voice was deadly calm. "I said get. Out."

Blake seemed to realize what he'd done. "Sawyer, I–"

"Get out."

Blake left carefully, seeming rather frightened.

"God, he could not be more insensitive, could he?" Blaine asked, shaking his head. "I can't stand him."

"I might not be Sikh, but my family is, and nobody gets to be flippant about anything regarding my family," Sawyer said, staring at the door. "And confusing it with Hinduism is just a show of how ignorant he is."

"For the record, I think your hair looks great," Kurt told him.

He brightened, smiling. "Thank you. I'm honestly kinda surprised my parents were so cool about me cutting it."

Sawyer's hair was cut short and straightened, though it still had some of its curl to it. It suited him.

"Have you wanted to for a while?" Blaine asked.

He nodded. "Yeah. I just never asked because I didn't think they'd be okay with it, but when I finally did they were like 'Oh, you want to cut your hair? Alright, we'll see what salon here people prefer.'"

"That's awesome. And, I know you usually sit with the lacrosse team at meals, but our offer for you to sit with us still stands."

"You know, I might just take you up on that."