When you and Leo hang out

Leo P.O.V

I am on my way to go to Y/N place. "Guys Imma go han- I mean uhh go get fresh air" I say nervously. "Kay be back soon" Raph said. "I will" I said smirking under my breath.

On the topside

As I run on rooftops to Y/N place I see someone drop their pizza box from their bike. I go and grab it. I mean it's better than arriving empty handed. As I get closer to Y/N apartment I hear a ruckus in an alleyway. I go check it leaving the pizza box where I was.

As I look into the alleyway I see......a cat? I go check on it to see if its ok. I mean it did make a big crash. As I get close to it the cat gets scared and jumps on me. It starts scratching me and clawing at. I start freaking out so I throw the cat to the ground. 'Oh shoot, I think I hurt it more...' I think as I go check on the cat. I pick up its unconsious body and head towards the building where I left the pizza box. I pick the pizza box while holding the cat and head over to Y/N apartment.

I knock on her window to alert her that I'm here. She opens the window and her smile fades into a worried look. "Leo are you ok what happened?!" she asked me freaked out as soon as she saw the cat. "Uhh I got into a little trouble in an alleyway.." I tell her as she gets the cat from my arm. "You can put the pizza box on the bed" she says heading out of the room.

She comes back with an aid kit. She mends the cats then rests it on a pillow nearby. Then she moves on to me. I blush a little as she grabs my arm to heal it. "Oh my gosh these are some deep cuts, they might leave smalls scars." she says clearly looking worried for me. "No biggie, besides its the cat that's really hurt" I say.

Y/N P.O.V

"So what did happen to the cat?" I ask as I go to another scratch on his arm. "Well I sorta of um... I freaked out and threw it on the ground..." Leo says nervously. "Leo!" I say gripping his arm a little harder. "Ow! I'm sorry!" he says trying to get out of my grip. 'Dang she has a good grip' Leo thought.

"Just be happy I didn't kill it" he says a little sorry. "Yeah, I guess." I say putting on the last bandage on him. "Aaaand done!" I say admiring my work. "Wow! thanks! well shall we watch a movie now?" Leo asks pointing at the TV. " Of course!" I exclaim.

Nobodies P.O.V

With that Y/N and Leo watched movies and ate pizza. At the end of a movie the cat woke up an snuggled up with Y/N. Leo left because it was getting late and Y/N realised she has a new pet!