How They React To News About You Being In The Hospital

Nicholas Hamilton

How He Reacts To You In Hospital: Scared.

Where Was He: At Ben's filming a Tik Tock.

What He Does When He Visits: Gives You Cuddles.

Story: You were asleep when you heard a phone ring and Nic moving beside you to reach his phone. He answered the call and before you knew it he was off the phone and getting out of bed to get dressed. You heard shuffling around the room and that woke you up.

Y/N: Nic?

He turned to look at you.

Nic: Y/N go back to sleep.

Y/N: Where are you going?

Nic: Ben calmed me and asked me if I could film a couple Tik Tocks with him before he goes on vacation next week so I said yes.

Y/N: Do I need to drive you?

You got up out of bed to get ready when you felt a hand on your shoulder.

Nic: No you don't. You've been so sick and stressed out lately that I wanted you to take a break from having to drive me places. Now please go back to sleep.

He gently pushed you back into bed and waited for you to get comfortable and then he tucked you in. You both looked at each other for a second and then he sat down on the edge of the bed and took your hand in his.

Y/N: Why are you looking at me like that?

Nic: Because I can.

You both started laughing. Then he got serious.

Nic: I do have some rules for today.

Y/N: And what would they be Mr. Hamilton?

Nic: You need to be out of bed in 2 hours, Bathed and clothed for the day, walk to wherever you are going and take care of yourself. Can you do that for me?

Y/N: Yes.

Nic: Great. Oh uh princess there will be money on the table incase you need to get out and buy food or something.

Y/N: Ok. I love you.

Nic: I love you too.

He pecked your lips and made his way out the front door to his car. Not knowing that the next time he will see you laying in hospital instead of your own home.

Time Skip: A Few Hours Later: The Accident

You were at a cross walk with some friends enjoying the bright sunny day instead of driving like you girls usually would. You guys and the people at the cross walk across the street from you guys both had the right away to walk across the street. You were looking all around you for cars and you were very cautious then all of a sudden you heard breaks squealing and someone yelling. Then everything just went black.

When you woke up you heard someone above you trying to get you to talk to them.

Medic: Ma'am? Ma'am?

You looked up at the person directly in there eyes.

Y/N: What happened?

Medic: You were hit by a car.

Y/N: What happened to the person in the car are they ok? Is there car ok?

Medic: They're fine just a little cut and bruised up. But we have to get you to the hospital. Your badly hurt.

Y/N: Ok.

The person that had hit you was on the phone with insurance and then they came over to you.