"Bury me with both middle fingers up." Beomgyu groaned sprawling out on the floor of his room.

Taehyun turned to him with a confused expression, "what?" He laughed a little in disbelief at what his friend had just said.

"I'm not repeating myself if that's what you're asking."

"No, I meant like what do you mean?"

Gyu shifted around so he was laying on his stomach, looking up at his friend on his bed, looking him dead in the eye, "I say that because I don't owe the world or anyone anything anymore and I could care less what people think."

"Who hurt you?" Tae scoffed, laughing some. He stopped though as soon as he saw a hint of sadness flash in his best friend's eyes.

Beomgyu didn't respond, rolling back over onto his back and staring at the ceiling. Taehyun's gaze softened as he got up and moved to sit next to the older boy, gently running his fingers through Gyu's soft locks.

"Come on Gyu... who is it?"

"You'll be mad at them..." the boy mumbled.

Tae shook his head softly, "please beomie?" He gave him his famous puppy eyes that made anyone melt. The boy sighed and muttered the name under his breath. "I'm sorry, who?" Taehyun wanted to be sure he heard that right.

"It was Ki Jun." He said softly, pain evident in his tone.

Taehyun's jaw clenched, "what happened?" He managed to say without growling or cursing. Taehyun had to be careful since the mentioned had been dating his best friend for about two years now.

"I caught him with someone else... a-again..." he blinked a couple times in attempt to fight back his tears.

Taehyun's jaw dropped, "a-again?" He watched as Gyu nodded before standing up and grabbing his jacket.

"Where are you going?"

"To fight for you like I should've." With that he left his best friend's house with one thought on his mind, 'he'll regret this.'

*One hour later*

Beomgyu paced back and forth in the entry hall of his home, waiting for Tae to return. He stopped once his parrot squawked. He sighed and stopped chewing on the sleeve of his pink sweater. Glancing at the door again he sighed, "I hope he's alright..." he turned to go to the kitchen for water. That's when the door opened. Gyu turned on his heel and was about to start yelling at the younger for being so reckless when he noticed a cut on his lip. "Oh my god did he hit you?" He rushed to him.

"Only after I got him square in the nose." Tae grinned, wincing slightly.

"You're so stupid sometimes, you know that? You can't just storm off and punch my boyfriend like that! No matter how much he hurts me..." he weakly hit Taehyun's chest, "seriously! What were you thinking?!"

"I was thinking about how done I am seeing you get trampled on by him! You deserve so much more than him! You're worth more than what he gives you! And can't you see that you hurting is hurting me! I can't keep seeing you get hurt! I can't! It hurts me so much because the boy I'm so madly in love with is hurting because I can't protect him..." and like that it was out. He was out. A deep shade of red spread across his cheeks as he bit his lip.

"Y-you like me?" Beomgyu stood there shocked by his best friend's words. Taehyun gulped and nodded. "I-I'm so sorry-" his voice wavered.

Taehyun stood with his eyes shut tight, just waiting for him to tell him what he feared hearing. Then he felt a pair of arms wrap around him as the older buried his face in the crook of his neck.

"H-how long have you liked me for?"

Tae was still tense, "since before you started dating Ki Jun..." he mumbled.

He felt Gyu's lips curl into a small smile, "why didn't you say anything sooner?"

"What do you mean?"

"If you had said something sooner I would've told you I felt the same."

Taehyun's breath hitches, "w-what?" And with that he felt the older's lips press against his, butterflies exploding in his stomach.

The older pulled away shortly after, looking Taehyun in the eyes, "thank you, for everything." He smiled softly, watching the younger try to collect his bearings.

"Y-you're welcome?"