Chapter 1

I looked at my ceiling pondering about the tour I had just been forced to go on. I didn't like screamo. I didn't like my brother. And I sure as bloody hell didn't want to be going around the world with both. I frowned. "Mum I will so get you back one day." I muttered. My door barged open. Tom. My favorite brother.

"Run!" he yelled.

"Whoa. What?" I asked, my frown getting bigger by the second. I stood up.

"Oi! Oliver heard you were going on tour with him! You gotta run Sav!" he yelled. Oh shit. Who the hell told my twin about mum forcing me to go with him? Oh wait. Mum. Bloody hell. And then the evil twin appeared in the door.

"No! You're not coming with me!" he yelled.

"You think I want to!?" I yelled back.

"Well. No. But why are you coming with me?" he asked slightly confused.

"Coz mum thinks it would be a great bonding trip." I retorted sourly.

"Well fuck that." he said. Tom started slinking out of the room. "No one can know about my mainstream sister."

"Feeling the love Oliver." I said sarcastically. "Don't talk to me about it, talk to mum." I added.

"You think I haven't tried? She won't budge." He sighed. "I'll pay you if you stay in the tour bus and not come out at all. Or I'll pay you to change," he gestured to my entire body, "that." I looked down at my outfit. I was wearing a pink tank top that cut off at my belly button, short shorts, heels, and my dark brown hair was in a high ponytail. I didn't see anything wrong with it.

"What's wrong with this?" I gestured to my outfit.

"Uh. Everything?" he said as if it were obviously. I waited for him to explain. "You need skinny jeans. And band t-shirts. And no heels. And your hair is too... Mainstream." He literally meant everything. "I'll call up Amanda."

"What!? Why!? She hates me." I said.

"No she just hates what you like. But she could probably make you fit in with our crowd. Probably." he said. What a nice brother. He pulled out his cell and dialed a number. Fuck.

"Hey Amanda? Do you mind coming over and helping Savannah?" he asked. I'm going to get my mum back so badly. "No," he laughed, "She needs a makeover. And maybe some music lessons too." I'll get her back right after I kill Oli. Yeah good plan. Oliver hung up the phone and looked at me. "She'll be here in fifteen minutes. Be nice." he said. Yeah fuck that.

"Why are you an asshole?" I asked.

"Why are you so pink?" he retorted.

"Why were there two eggs?" I snapped.

"Because mum hated us from the start." he said.

"Probably true." I said. I slapped Oliver. Hard. He held his face.

"Bloody hell! What was that for!?" he yelled.

"Being an asshole. That's what."

"Oi! Go to hell." he said.

"Right after you, sir." I said, glaring. I walked out of my room pissed off. If anything this was more of a punishment for me than Oli. At least he could be around things he liked. But no I had to be around everything I hated, forced to be someone I'm not and worst of all I had to spend it all with my bloody brother. Yeah thanks mum.

I went downstairs and to my living room where I found my mum. She looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "What happened? I heard yelling." she said, a touch of concern in her voice.

"I'm being forced to go on tour with Oliver. That's what happened." I said sourly.

"Oh you'll be fine." she said smiling. "I'm sure you'll love it."

"Yeah. I'm sure." I said sarcastically. I'm sure that I'll hate it. There was a knock on the door and Oskar, Oliver's Doberman Pinscher, went ballistic. "Oliver! Shut your dog up!" I yelled. I got up and went to the door. I opened it and there stood Amanda. Oliver's girlfriend. "Amanda. Nice to see you again. Don't you look... Fantastic." I said. She was wearing black skinny jeans and a red and black corset top. Ew.

"Savannah. Nice to see you too! Ready for our shopping trip?" she said way too enthusiastically. My mom gave me a warning look. I had to be nice. Great.

"Ecstatic!" I said trying to sound happy. I heard someone come up behind me.

"Amanda." Oliver said. She smiled and they hugged. I restrained the urge to gag as they snogged. I cleared my throat and Oliver pulled away, glaring at me.

"Save it for later." I said. "Come on Amanda. Let's get this over with." she grinned. She grabbed my wrist and dragged me out the door.

"Bye Oli!" she called out as she dragged me to her car. Ugh. Bitch.

A/N vote and comment if you want me to continue.