Chapter 1

Rosa's pov

The deep breathing and the cloud of smoke sweeping past me is all I can seem to think about. He puffs again causing another gust of smoke my way. I turn back around to see Dylan, laughing with Scott, as they suck on there joints.

I don't understand why they have to smoke here where in a class room for fuck sake. "Can you stop please ?" I ask trying to push politeness in my annoyed tone. They stare back at me, look at each other and start laughing again. should of known.

"Heyy, how you doin?" My best friends Kylie says as she plops down on the empty seat next to me. "I'm good I guess and you ?" I say, to focused on trying to stay alive and not die from the cocaine entering my lungs. She starts ranting on about this old new guy who has come back to school after being in jail or some shit. shock I couldn't care less about.

Kylie is about 5'6 very pretty, black silk hair. I wish I looked like that instead I'm simple. Short blonde hair, dull green eyes, pale white skin. nothing exciting. I'm about 5'8 yep I'm tall and I hate it.

I'm awoken from my day dream by something hot hitting the back of my head. I quickly turn back to see the end of a fag being thrown at my forehead. Just as I'm about to say something a deep voice beats me to it. "now lads I knew you weren't the best at being gentlemen but I didn't know you were this bad." I turn around so fast I almost got whiplash .

I stare in owe at the boy in front of me. he had dark brown hair, big hazel eyes, about 6'1, and you could almost see the muscles dripping out of his shirt. Not to mention his jaw line. He slowly walks over to Dylan and Scott they look shocked as ever. "Ryder ?" They both question. He smiles an amazing smile showing off his pearl white teeth. Then they envelope him in a 3 way hug.

"That's him" Kylie whispers.
"What are you talking about ?" I say still confused about what's just happened. "they boy who got out of jail the new boy" she whispers still. I take more time to look at him and notice he is holding a cigarette partly lit. he also has a tattoo sleeve with a bunch of crappy cartoons covering his tanned skin.

Then his eyes meet mine and it's like the hole world has stopped.

"Mine"