I

Not edited ‼️‼️

"Aight ma we gone meet y'all there." Nahfees said as him mom kept taking pictures of him. "Okay baby. I'm so proud you. We're proud of all of you." His mother said as their parents agreed. "Pookie you so handsome in that cap and gown baby."

"Thank you mama."

"Y'all take a picture I gotta send this to yo daddy." She said making Nahfees groan in annoyance. It was graduation day and their parents were more excited than them.

"Leave them alone. Do it after they walk stage." Sophia mother said. "Your right they have they diplomas in they hand and stuff awed my babies." Nahfees mom gushed over them til they soon left and Pookie sat on the stairs of the apartment complex.

  "C'mon Pookie! We gotta leave now or we going to be late." Sophia rushed him as he sat on the step looking off into no where in particular. Just thinking. Overthinking.

"Aye baby you so candy! I ain't gone lie!" Nahfees called out to a girl he seen walking inside a house across the street.

"I have a boyfriend." The girl called back not even taking a look at him with attitude in her tone walking inside the house.

"Aight fuck you and that nigga! Better turn around before before you turn it down!" He yelled back as his friends looked at him with a face. He returned the face his friends were giving him.

"I swear I hate niggas like you. It's fuck me but moments ago you was just tryna fuck me." Saniya said.

"Y'all females be acting stuck up and shit. Her lil cute ass can talk to me nice. I can be rude too." He said as they shook they at him.

"She only said she had a nigga."

"And? the fuck that got to do with me? She had a lil attitude and shit." He responded before looking at Pookie seeing he stressing.

"Bruh fuck wrong witchu?" Nahfees asked him.

  "I don't want to go anymore. Just get my diploma for me. The fact that I made it to this day is enough for me, I'm coo." He said taking his cap off.

  "Pook dawg." Nahfees said sitting next to his friend. "Fuck you mean you don't wanna go no moe?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow. He knew his friend been waiting on this moment all his life it's all he talked about. Only thing that ever kept him going so he could shove it in his father face that he did something right again. Hoping he won't get a "Thats what your supposed to do."

  "Everybody else." He started before looking at the ground and shrugged. "Everybody got a family to support them and shit. I don't have nobody. It don't feel right graduating without Boog, he posed to be here. I just don't want to go." They stiffened when he mentioned Boog. Pookie twin brother. He died from gun violence because of a mistaken identity while waiting at the bus stop when they were 14.

  "He's still here with us Josiah, still here with you. Fuck your pops and his negativity. We your family." Nahfees said to him.

"Your my brother Pook blood couldn't make us closer." Saniya told him.

  "What Saniya said Pookie. Fuck yo people's walk across that stage for Boog then. Better make him proud cuddie." Sophia said and he ran his hand over his waves taking a breath.

"Now get out cho feelings bruh. You making me feel simp." Nahfees told him.

"Wanna be pimp, lil thot, Ling ling." He addressed his three friends making them suck they teeth and wave they hands at him. He laughed and it ended in a smile saying "Y'all speakin facts. This why I keep y'all round. Know what to say to keep a nigga going."