-.,'~' 1 '~',.-

"Oh my gosh, here he comes!"
"Shut up! Shut up! Shh!"
"He's so hot, oh my gosh!!"

Felix walked down the hall, winking at some people, smirking at others. Felix wasn't a playboy. He was just a big flirt. He never had any long-lasting relationships. He would get about 20 confessions each month. And who knows how many roses and presents on Valentine's day. He was wanted by almost everyone. And yet, he had almost no friends. He had four people who were dear to him but he would only see them every once in a while. And that's because one was his roommate. But other than that, he had no one else.

"F-Felix? Hi!"
Felix snapped out of his thoughts. It was just another girl. "Hey, how are ya~?" Felix said, winking. The girl blushed madly, "I-I'm okay.. I was j-just wondering if you wanted t-to uh..."
Felix raised an eyebrow, making sure it looked sexy. He was willing to bet that she was going to ask him out. "...go to the m-movies sometime?" The girl twidled her fingers. "Oh, it seems you don't know darling... well, let me inform you~" He leaned into her, whispering in her ear with a deep voice, "I'm gay. So I'm sorry to disappoint, but I have to decline your date offer~."

The girl was disappointed, no doubt, but furiously blushed at the little distance between them and Felix's voice. "I-I'm s-sorry! I d-didn't know!" She bowed then ran to her friend group. Felix sighed as he continued to his dorm room. Felix was a Sophomore in a performing arts college, he majored in dance and minored in music. He had classes in the afternoon so he still had a few hours.

Once Felix finally reached his dorm, he spoke, "I'm hooooome!"

Not to his surprise, silence. As usual, his roommate wasn't there. He had either gone to his classes, gone to work, or went with his boyfriend. Felix was used to this, though. He did what he always did when he got home and pulled out his phone, playing some random games on it.

"C'MON C'MON C'MON! AW! FUCK!" Felix yelled as he got killed in his game. He threw his phone on the bed and crossed his arms. "It's so stupid! I should have won that battle! That guy was-"

"Lonely?"

".....Huh..?" Felix looked at his phone. An ad was playing. "Need some friends? Try Social Wire! A highly used community to find online friends that you can talk to! No more loneliness for you! Download for free today!"

Felix went silent. "Friends...huh?" He took his phone in his hands and clicked on the ad.

"Maybe it's worth a shot..." Felix said as he clicked on the "Install" button. Was this really a chance to make friends? Real friends? Felix wasn't fully sure, but he had to try. He was sick of how he was living. Only having 2 friends, Felix wanted someone more. Someone he could speak to like he was an equal.

Downloading...

Download Complete!

Felix opened the app.

"I gotta make an account now.. okay." Felix said, letting out a breath.

Display Name

Interests

Profile photo

People.

Simple.

Felix listed all his interests, took a photo and set it as his profile photo, then he needed to make up a name. He decided on "Bok" He input the name and then he was taken to a list of people who had the same interests. He scrolled for a few minutes until he found a profile that caught his attention.

Rissy
Status: ONLINE

"He's cute.."

Bok
Hey theree