How you met GERMANY

Heyo sorry for not makers anything a loooong tiiiiime so yeee let's get started UwU
____________________________________
You were walking to your new job at (random company name) as you walked in you looked at your paper so you could find your work spot. On your way you tried to not make eye-contact,as you were like 15 feet away from your spot someone touched your shoulder by tapping it you jumped a little you turned to see a guy he wasnlike 7' he had a normal work suit on (like this one here)

 On your way you tried to not make eye-contact,as you were like 15 feet away from your spot someone touched your shoulder by tapping it you jumped a little you turned to see a guy he wasnlike 7' he had a normal work suit on (like this one here)

(Yes this is his outfit sorry if you don't like it just DEAL WITH IT please...anyway back to the story)
"Hallo I am Germany you must be..." "Y/N my name is Y/N L/N nice to meet you sir Germany." "Oh well I'll like to welcome you to this company by meeting you in person." "Well that is very nice of you sir Germany." "Why thank you anyway I shall let you off your way to your spot now goodbye now." You waved and speed walked to your work spot, a little while later you noticed something in your pocket, it was Germany's number 'well I guess I got his number now I am now going to scream in my mind when I get home.' As you walked you saw Germany you walked to him and chat a little until you left to your way home.
____________________________________
So...another one of these done yay I'm now going to sleep now bye now.