Chapter 3 : The Date

The Next Day - Hokage Tower

Sakura arrived at Hokage Tower to see Sasuke brooding as per usual and Naruko playing with her long blond ponytails waiting for Sakura and the ever late Kakashi. "Sakura you made it" says Naruko happily hugging Sakura.

"Yeah of course I did, i wasn't going to be late for our first mission" replies Sakura cheerily.

"Hn (Sakura is so annoying) " says Sasuke.

"Hn (Hey I heard that and FYI you wouldn't be a Shinobi without her)" Naruko replies.

"Hn (You can understand me)" queries Sasuke.

"Hn (Trust me I've gotten used to it)" answers Naruko.

"Why are you two just saying Hn" Sakura queries.

"It's like a language but instead of words it has tones..." she says before she was interrupted.

"Hn (Stop it don't teach Sakura, this is my only escape please) " he says in anger.

 "Hn (Fine party pooper)" she replies.

"Naruko tell me more" says Sakura.

"Sorry Sakura I don't have permission to teach you from Mr Party Pooper over there" she says.

Suddenly Kakashi appears and says "Yo"

"You're 2 hour late and all you got to say for yourself is yo💢!" ask Naruko and Sakura in unison clearly annoyed.

"Time for our first mission my cute little Genin" says Kakashi. Reactions to the D-Rank missions are the same.

Many D-Ranks Later - Hokage Tower

"I swear if i have to catch that dammed cat again, someone is going to die💢💢💢" says Naruko.

 "Yeah I think we are ready for something a little more Shinobi like" says Sasuke.

"Kakashi, what do you think?" Asks Hiruzen.

"I think they've proven themselves ready" says Kakashi.

"Alright send in the client" says Hiruzen. 

The door opens an Tazuna enters the room and says "I asked for Shinobi not some little kids especially the Blond, she looks as dumb as a brick wall, i mean what is she going to do, stand there and look pretty" as the rest of team 7 facepalmed themselves for the old man's apparent stupidity.

 "What did you say💢💢💢💢💢💢" asks Naruko her hair rising and her radiating killing intent with demonic eyes. Tazuna instantly regretted what he said and all the sake he had drunk that made him say it as Naruko jumped at him but Kakashi jumps to stop her.

"Naruko, he is a client, you can't hurt him" says Kakashi. "We will be ready for the mission tomorrow" finishes Kakashi while dragging Naruko out of the room who is still slashing and clawing at Tazuna saying let me at him repeatedly.

"Fine but after the mission is over he won't be a client anymore right?" asks Naruko cracking her knuckles as Tazuna gulps.

"True," says Kakashi.

"What's with her" asks Guy and his team from out of nowhere.

"Hi Guy oh it's nothing, she's just had a string of D-Ranks and our first C-Rank client had a little bit to much sake to drink" he replied.

"Well whatever the reason I like her Fire" says Tenten.

"Yes the spirit of youth flows strong in her" says Lee.