borrow four: notebook

Chapter Four: Can I borrow your notebook?

He didn't return my pen.

Classes started and we were classmates, even seatmates to be exact. Eventually, we got close, and I saw the remains of my carjacked ballpen in his case. I showered him with my rants and even lectured him for a day that you should return a thing when you borrow it but he just whined saying he wasn't the one who broke it and I'm sure I was so understanding that I just pick his head with his very reasonable lie.

Who else would break it then? John Cena?

I rolled my eyes. Today, September 25, 2010, I slumped in my seat trying to get some sleep because I got none last night trying to finish our essay.

Again, like a boomerang not tired of swinging back and forth, the door swung open and spit Rile's whole being. He went his way to me and shook my shoulders.

"Hey Cass, you look blooming today." He flashed his gullible smile.

I snickered at his face. This idiot needs something, I can terribly sense it. "What do you need?" I groaned with my baggy eyes.

"Ah, my friend knows me that well. That's why I love you so much." With his heavy taps on my back, he cooed, that made me halt. He loves me so much. My heart skipped and did cartwheels but I landed head first when a word showed off. Friend.

I rolled my eyes on him. "Spill."

"Can I borrow your. . . erm. . . notebook? You know the one with our assignment, the essay?" His voiced is playing cute. Trying to gull me with the best that he could. He's always so lazy when it comes to assignments and even if I don't want to, I always end up convinced. Blame his voice, everyone. I'm innocent.

I faked a smile on him and handed him the notebook that worked my ass off last night. "You lazy imbecile. Just make sure to give that back before one o'clock or else I'm gonna skin you alive." I shoved the notebook to his face.

He chuckled. "Thank you." And turned to properly sit.

I eyed him. Perhaps things would've probably go peaceful if I should've been more selfish.