Run Ins

I DO NOT OWN ANY ARTWORK IM USING, IT ALL GOES TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS

Nobody's POV

Chatter spread the common area of the class 1-A dorms, everyone in their uniforms making breakfast or preparing for the day ahead. "Everyone can I please Gather your attention," Momo said firmly while standing on the coffee table, class 1-A gathers around her besides Backugou. "Everyone is invited to my birthday party! It will be held this Saturday 23rd of September! If u cannot make it just let me know." Everyone was excited knowing it was gonna be awesome.

Time Skip to Lunch

"Hey, Bakugou you going to Momo's birthday?" Bakugou scoffed "why would I go to that". Kirishima pleaded Bakugou to come, "please Bakugou it's gonna be awesome and I also need help with mina, I'm a total mess around her man". Bakugou looked up at Kirishima once again "I'm not going to that shit show!" he yelled. Kirishima walked away so the situation doesn't escalate.

Bakugous POV

Why the fuck would I go to that, it's only going to be a bunch of screaming extras. Bakugou stood up and started walking to the bathroom, mumbling to himself "I'm at this school not to make friends, I'm here to be No. 1 hero I don't need them getting in my way". As Bakugou was turning a corner he ran into Ururaka with her lunch that was now all over Bakugou. "WHAT THE HELL", what the fuck is she thinking, this is my last Shirt and now I don't have anything to were tomorrow. "I-I'm sorry," Ururaka said as she was picking her tray off the ground. Round face seems to be in a hurry, not like I care or anything. Ururaka ran into the girl's bathroom and grabbed a paper towel to help get rid of the chicken sushi rolls that were sunken into his shirt. Ururaka kneeled and started furiously scrubbing at his shirt, "WHAT, GET OFF ME!" Bakugou said while turning away hiding his blush. By now everyone in the hall was staring at us. "I-I was just trying to help," she said while standing up, "I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP, NOW GET OFF ME YOU STALKER", Ururaka ran away. I can't believe her sometimes, kneeling down and slightly lifting my shirt in front of everyone..

Time Skip to 7:30 pm (in dorms)

Ururakas POV

That was sooo embarrassing, and why did I try to help him clean off his shirt. Uraraka buried your face into her pillow trying not to blush. I need to say sorry, it was stupid of me and he had every right to be angry... maybe not so angry. *sigh* Uraraka stood up and marched out of her room looking down the plain white walls until she got to Bakugous room.

*knock knock*

"what the fuck do u want to know, the doors unlocked." Bakugou shouted. That kinda weird but oh well, here goes nothing. "IM SO SORRY ABOUT TODAY FORGIVE ME!" Uraraka said barging into the room. Bakugou looked over while laying on his bed shirtless with earbuds in.

Is he shirtless *blush* oh no, he's gonna kill me. "ok," Bakugou said calmly.

THAT'S IT?! I worked up all this courage to say that and that's all I get.

"Why are you blushing weirdo"

Im-.no.im.not. FML "I-I'm sorry it's just, y-your shirtless"

Bakugou looks down and realizes, he quickly stands up and puts a shirt on, he's blushing too now. They both awkward stand there and look at the floor.

"come to the party with me, it'll be fun," Uraraka said while look at her feet, to Urarakas surprise, Bakugou slightly nodded in agreeance. Uraraka smiled and skipped away.

Bakugou's POV

"come to the party with me, it'll be fun"

*nods*... WHY THE FUCK DID I AGREE, no no no no no, ok well it's not a date or anything I'm just making it up to her, yeah that's it.

I keep playing the time when she asked me to come with her in my mind, that smile on her face was cute- NO IT WASN'T, fuck, WHAT THE FUCK, why would I think that..? it's round face so why does she make me feel nervous every time I think of when she asked me.

Bakugous face is bright red as he turns over to watch the news.

Thank u guys so much for reading! I'm a new to this sort of stuff, if u have any suggestions just comment them!